Quick Lane Advisor
Company: Earnhardt Auto
Posted on: June 12, 2021
QUICK LANE SERVICE ADVISOR position available with Earnhardt
Chevrolet in Chandler, AZ!
Earnhardt Chevrolet is seeking a highly motivated individual to
join our busy Service Department!
- Oversee service orders and flow of drive line
- Ensure that customers receive prompt and effective service
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies and labor
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day
and contact customer to communicate and receive approval regarding
any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or
- Provide exceptional customer service!
- Valid in-state drivers license and acceptable, safe driving
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Great attitude and personality
- Outstanding communication skills " both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Manage day to day work plan in a fast paced environment
- Paid on the job training
- Competitive wages
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits available
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- On-site nurse available for employees and immediate family
- Opportunities for advancement
Earnhardt Auto Centers is over 69 years old and continues to be
a privately-held, family-owned, family-operated business.
Featuring 21 dealer rooftops, 23 dealer franchises, 2 Quick Lane
Centers and 2 collision centers, Earnhardt Auto Centers is a
well-known name in the automotive business (both in Arizona and Las
If you are interested in joining our outstanding team, please
submit your resume to Michael Dyer at Earnhardt Chevrolet
This opportunity is with: Earnhardt Chevrolet 2121 N Arizona Ave
Chandler, AZ 85225
Job expires: 06/17/2021
Keywords: Earnhardt Auto, Chandler , Quick Lane Advisor, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!