Company: Southwest Stage Funding LLC, Cascade Financial Ser
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K, PTO, Sick Time, 9 Paid
What you'll do at Cascade:
Serve the American Dream Through Affordable Home Ownership.
How you'll do it:
- Administering complex credit agreements through periodic
reporting to lenders.
- Monitoring key financial covenants and concentration limits
within active credit facilities.
- Assisting in the review and critique potential credit
- Maintaining lender relationships.
What you'll need to join Cascade:
- 5-8 years progressive experience within the Treasury
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills application skills
- Mortgage experience highly desired.
- SQL skills highly desired.
About Cascade & Our Culture:
Since opening our doors in 1999, Cascade Financial Services has
grown to become one of the most trusted lenders in Affordable
Housing. Our goal is to help thousands of families realize the
dream of home ownership by offering mortgage loan solutions
customized to the manufactured housing marketplace leveraging
state-of-the-art business automation coupled with the most skilled
professionals in the industry.
The Cascade culture lives in our team members!!! We are focused
and dedicated to developing and providing a platform for growth. We
are proud of the team that we've built and are looking for great
people who will embrace our values and contribute to them: Be
Unique, Be Innovative & Be Ambitious. Together, we will continue to
lead the way and make a difference. We believe in work/life balance
and a positive/family-like work environment.
Join our team and assist us to Serve the American Dream Through
Affordable Home Ownership.
Keywords: Southwest Stage Funding LLC, Cascade Financial Ser, Chandler , Treasury Manager, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!