Customer Experience Assistant - Phoenix 35
Posted on: July 11, 2021
7971 - Phoenix CEC - 1515 W. 14th Street, Tempe, Arizona,
CarMax, the way your career should
CarMax, the way your career should be!
The Customer Experience Assistant is the first point of contact
for customers making inquiries about buying or selling a vehicle at
select CarMax stores. The team is responsible for assisting
customers through the CarMax buying/selling process.
Under limited supervision, responsible for answering incoming
phone calls from customers and resolving general questions that
concern the buying and selling process at CarMax locations
supported by Virtual Offices or Centralized Store Support (CarMax
Cross-Functional Stores). The Customer Experience Assistant
is also responsible for scheduling Retail Service Appointments at
CarMax Cross-Functional Stores, triaging incoming customer phone
calls through carefully understanding the reason for their call,
and completing administrative non-selling tasks that support the
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive incoming phone calls from customers and answer customer
questions regarding general questions in doing business with CarMax
Cross-Functional Locations or stores the Virtual Office
- Triage calls to the appropriate person to best assist the
- Navigate CarMax system applications to provide exceptional
- Support team members in conducting follow up with
- Retrieve voicemails and complete necessary actions
independently or forward to Specialists’, Managers or Stores for
completion when necessary.
- Respond to 3rd Party web leads using CarMax approved
- Confirm appointments for CarMax Customers using CarMax approved
- Provide updates to customers on Customer Transfer process and
- Update CarMax reports to accurately reflect vehicles in Sale
- Process customer payments for transfers via inter-company
- Process customer correspondence requests and return mail when
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures
including collection policies/laws.
- Work with other departments/personnel where
necessary to resolve customer questions/issues.
- Perform above functions within department
Work requires ability to:
- Multi-task in a high energy and fast-pace work
- Speak and listen effectively with CarMax customers via phone or
- Recognize problems, resolve or escalate as needed.
- Comprehend and apply basic math skills.
- Navigate CarMax system applications and approved 3rd Party
system applications effectively
- Use a variety of scripts to ensure customer is provided
accurate and timely service.
- Tolerate stressful interactions with customers.
- Complete CarMax provided training as required.
- Understand and adhere to company policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma, or equivalent to 1-month related
- Basic typing skills including minimum accuracy
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Pleasant but noisy office environment.
- Flexible work hours with shifts that may include nights,
weekends, holidays and 12-hour days.
- Wears CarMax clothing (acquired through the company) at all
times while working in the store.
- Adhere to all CarMax policies including, but not limited to,
Attendance, Proper Recording of Time, Asset Protection, EH&S
(Environmental, Health & Safety), and Standards of Professional
Upon an applicant's request, CarMax will consider
reasonable accommodation to complete the CarMax Job
Keywords: CarMax, Chandler , Customer Experience Assistant - Phoenix 35, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!