Do you have a gift for caring for Seniors and are you looking to
join a team that creates communities that feel like home? We are
looking for compassionate and talented team members who have a
passion for caring for our Residents.
The Restaurant Supervisor is responsible for the daily
operations of the front of the house, providing professional
leadership and direction to dining room personnel.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC. is considered a leader and
innovator in senior living. SRC is ranked in the top five senior
living companies for excellence by its peers and voted Best of
Senior Living by SeniorAdvisor.com. We are a privately held
company which operates senior living communities in 10 states from
Ohio to Oregon. Celebrating our second decade of operations, we
continuously live by our Core Values and fulfill our Mission to
create communities that feel like home where residents thrive and
relationships grow. For more information or to view other
$1000 sign on bonus - paid over a 12 month
Shift Details: Varied, some weekends
Restaurant Supervisor Job
- This position reports to the Director of Food and
- Follow Spectrum’s Policies, Procedures, and Manuals.
- Ensure restaurant opening and closing duties are completed
daily and the weekly deep cleaning tasks are completed.
- Hold F&B staff accountable for following all policies and
- Conduct Pre-shift meetings with the Kitchen Supervisor and
educates staff on daily menu items.
- Completes or delegates completion of My Field Audits to server,
including documentation with photos and following up with
appropriate parties on unsatisfactory results
- Keep restaurant(s) and storage areas clean and organized.
- Hire and train employees to company standards, under general
direction of the DFB.
- Meet and greet Residents and their Guests, continually checking
on their experience throughout the meal period, providing immediate
feedback to the kitchen on plate presentation, temperature and food
- Work with the DFB to create weekly menus based on resident
- Set excellent customer service and work examples with a
- Actively participate as a member of the management team by
attending leadership meetings with DFB, or as the F&B
- Provide suggestions and implement ideas on improving the
efficiency of service.
- Ensure all staff uses the POS correctly by conducting Receipt
Audits and re-training as needed.
- Keep the POS updated with the daily specials.
- Manage staffing levels throughout shift, under general
direction of the DFB.
- Oversee front of the house labor and food presentation.
- Ensure passing scores in state, local and 3 party sanitation
audits and inspections
Restaurant Supervisor Job Requirements:
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent.
- College or culinary training preferred, or extensive front of
the house experience.
- A minimum of 2 years working in a front of the house
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage
- Strong math and computer skills.
- Knowledge of basic training techniques.
- Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation
- Must be medically able and willing to wear a NIOSH-approved
tight-fitting respirator (N95 mask), if required by and in
accordance with federal or state regulations or Spectrum
The Benefits Program is offered to all Eligible
Full-Time Team Members (Salaried and Hourly) and their
Medical; Dental; Vision; Voluntary Insurance (Accident,
Disability, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Life
Insurance); HSA or FSA Spending Accounts; 401(K); PTO (Paid Time
Off) and Holiday Pay; Tuition Reimbursement
Other benefits offered to ALL Team Members:
Online personal development courses; Perk Spot discount program
for endless discounts at restaurants, local businesses, various
retailers and more; lucrative team member referral program; monthly
engagement program with free prizes; recognition programs.
Spectrum Retirement Communities, LLC and its affiliated
companies are Equal Employment Opportunity employers. We also
participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA.