Job available - immediate employment - Finance Manager - Marsden West - Marsden West
Company: Marsden West
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Marsden Holding Company is a facility services provider with an
unmatched reputation for operational excellence. With superior
standards we clean, sanitize, and service large and small
businesses across the Western United States. In a nutshell:
we are excellent at what we do!
Are you a devoted problem solver, number cruncher, self-motivator,
and customer service professional? Then we want you!Marsdenhas an
immediate Finance Manager opening! Join an
essential company to service the buildings and facilities in your
community. Develop and advance your skills while being a part of a
team that makes you feel like family!
Job Skills / Requirements
- Review monthly financial reports and provide analysis to the
business to assist in achieving financial targets.
- Work with operations management team to ensure timely and
accurate billing to customers, resolving requests for credits and
creating cost increase proposals, recognizing, and proposing
opportunities for improving profitability of the overall business
as well as for specific accounts.
- Working with Sales and Operations to review customer proposals,
ensuring compliance with company guidelines, overall profitability,
and follow-through to ensure proper setup set-up within the
- Reviewing preliminary financial reports as you work with
operations, accounting, and finance to execute accruals and
corrections to resolve issues as well as putting processes in place
to prevent issues going forward.
- Manage the operational administrative support team in
effectively completing responsibilities and creating opportunities
Pay Rate: $70,000 - $75,000
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Paid
Vacation and Holidays
- Established Company
- Providing an essential service to the community
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related
- 5 years of experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and
- Ability to prepare accurate and detailed accounting data
- Experience with leading a team
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe
environment for our employees and customers. Check out our website
marsdenwest.com/careers to see what we're doing to
stay safe and healthy!
Additional Information / Benefits
Marsden West is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Marsden does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability,
sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status,
color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public
assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance,
Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays,
This job reports to the Alison
This is a Full-Time position 2nd
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Keywords: Marsden West, Chandler , Job available - immediate employment - Finance Manager - Marsden West - Marsden West, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!