Production Team Member, Powertrain
Company: Lucid Motors
Posted on: July 19, 2021
Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Production Associate is a member of the Manufacturing
Production Team, and will be responsible for contributing to the
hands-on production of Company’s world-class vehicles and/or
electric vehicle powertrains. Excellent attendance is crucial for
team to achieve success. He/she must have the ability to work with
various teams in General Assembly, Powertrain, Body-In-White or
Paint shops. They will also be required to work with
engineering, quality, and suppliers in various aspects of the
overall process. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are
an absolute requirement to establish effective working
relationships within Company and outside.
- Evaluating the assembly processes and equipment to look for
continuous improvement opportunities.
- Escalating any process abnormalities to the appropriate support
groups and leaders.
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling,
gripping, twisting, reaching, lifting, standing, repetitive
- Working for extended periods of time.
- Lifting objects at various load levels.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests,
shoes, hard hats.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- Ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of
craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing
shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team
environments at a rapid pace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and people
skills, comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and
- Ability to follow a required
specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an
extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and
defined work instructions.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy
objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during
the course of the workday.
- Fabrication/body work (e.g. body/paint repair, metal finishing,
- Mechatronics’ experience.
- Service in the United States Military with honorable
- Previous experience working in an automotive OEM plant.
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited
Keywords: Lucid Motors, Chandler , Production Team Member, Powertrain, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!