Information Security Risk Specialist
Posted on: November 22, 2021
IntroductionASML US brings together the most creative minds in
science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key
to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We
design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced
machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the
Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United
States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San
Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.Job
MissionThe Information Security Risk Specialist will be responsible
for the protection of ASML's information and assets, and that of
ASML's customers and suppliers within the Chandler region, through
the alignment of ASML Information Security strategies and policies
while interfacing with the Business, and enforcing system and
application security controls. This position will continuously
assess and report on security, operational, process, and physical
threats to regional ASML systems, networks, and the Intellectual
Property of ASML and its customers.This position may require access
to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration
Regulations (15 C.F.R. - 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must
be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to
beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed
with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled
- Be the Information Security single point of contact and
representative in the ASML Chandler region for any Information /
Customer security related topics or issues.
- Build excellent working relationships with ASML Business units
championing security risk management within assigned region.
- Assess and mitigate the risks associated to the ASML regional
network, systems and processes to provide a safe and secure
- Develop and maintain Information Security Risk register for the
North West U.S. region.
- Assist the Sector Risk Managers (SRM) in understanding the
regional security requirements and risks from regional offices,
customers, and suppliers to obtain mutually agreed upon
- Evangelize Information Security polices and raise Security
awareness knowledge to foster an attitudinal change in Security
knowledge, process, and requirements.
- Support ASML Cyber Defense Organization (CDO) activities and
ensure 7/24/365 response on any major IT security incidents in U.S.
- Flexibility to 25% travel.Education
- Requires a Bachelors degree in Information Technology,
Information Systems or a related technical discipline from an
accredited institution or equivalent experience and a minimum of 5
years of relevant experience.
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certification.
- IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g.
- CSC Top 18 Controls
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27001 framework
- MITRE ATT&CK Matrix knowledge a plus.Experience
- Conducting Security Gap Assessments.
- Communicating with Stake holders and Senior management.
- Translating the output of security assessment into security
baseline/plan for the IT service.
- Security Awareness training for executive and
- Able to operate independently.
- Ability to interact with all levels including engineers,
executives and senior managers.
- Deep technical knowledge of Information Security.
- Ability to overcome organizational resistance.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
multiple tasks, projects and assignments.
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous.Other informationEOE
Keywords: ASML, Chandler , Information Security Risk Specialist, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!