Posted on: January 13, 2022
MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and
device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions
include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and
paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced,
and ever-growing industry!Position Description:We are looking for
an EHS Coordinator with 3-7 years of experience for a position
based in Chandler, AZ. The role of the EHS Coordinator is to
provide local and immediate EHS support to MSR-FSRs facility
operations at the company location and local client site, as needed
to ensure operational compliance. The performance objective is to
aid in the protection of people, property, and the environment,
through a cooperative relationship with operations to continually
identify EHS improvement opportunities leading to improved
performance and efficiency.Essential Job Functions:Coordinate
compliance of OSHA, DOT, EPA, and other federal, state, and local
regulatory requirements applicable to MSR-FSRs operations.
- Participate in the preparation, maintenance, and dissemination
of written documentation providing guidance to EH&S compliance
and improvement efforts (e.g., policies, manuals, plans and
programs, procedures and guidelines, forms, and training
- Owns responsibility for implementation of the on-site Hazardous
Waste Management Program, including the proper profiling, temporary
storage, packaging, and shipment coordination of hazardous waste in
accordance with EPA/DOT/State regulations.
- Coordinates, provides, and documents training activities,
including hands-on activities such as respirator fit testing.
- Respond to requests for EH&S assistance (e.g., answers to
questions, EH&S technical and regulatory clarifications,
creation of EH&S plans and forms, EH&S evaluation of
workplace designs, and product EH&S evaluations).
- Perform/participate in inspections, Job Hazard Assessments, and
process reviews to ensure EHS compliance and/or conformity.
- Coordinate and monitor pandemic mitigation activities such as
case tracking and status of local government directives.
- Use basic testing processes and diagnostic equipment to conduct
sampling for noise, chemical/air concentrations, pH levels,
- Complete audits to determine the status of compliance with
regulatory requirements and conformance with company requirements,
and to seek out opportunities to improve EH&S performance.
- Provides post-audit feedback on actions to address
deficiencies, and program improvement opportunities
- Perform outside reviews (off-site audits) to ensure safety of
MSR-FSR personnel and maintain compliance.
- Conduct / assist in incident investigations. Assist with /
evaluate emergency response for chemical spill cleanup.Job
Skills/Requirements:Ability to effectively communicate and explain
EHS requirements to others and respond to questions from workers,
managers, and clients.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and e-mail.
- Ability to clearly communicate in English through verbal and
- Ability to research, interpret and understand federal, state,
local and client EHS requirements.
- Knowledge of safe handling practices of chemicals & handle
potentially hazardous substances utilizing proper procedures.
- Knowledge in regulations related to air emissions and sewer
- Able to write reports with objective interpretation of facts
and circumstances, causal factors, and recommend corrective
- Able to wear personal protective equipment, including
protective eye wear, hard hat, lab coat, gloves, steel-toed shoes,
hearing protection, and respirators.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time and
safely lift objects weighing up to 40 pounds, on a sporadic
- Must be able to safely access and traverse indoor and outdoor
construction sites for inspections, including climbing ladders,
walking on stairs, catwalks, and other types of uneven surfaces
where activity inspections are needed.
- Individual who is a self-starter with good organizational
skills, able to work independently.
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality.Desired,
not mandatory:Broad knowledge and experience in EH&S compliance
requirements and industry best practices.
- Knowledge of ISO 45001, 14001 and 9001
- Ability to interact effectively with the company management of
- Ability to lead and develop staff members in relation to
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to understand, embrace, and effectively make changes
- Ability to operate a forklift.Education and
Experience:Associates Degree or equivalent technical training in an
EHS related field, minimum 3-5 years progressive responsibility
experience in EHS.
- Preferred additional experience in inspections/auditing,
training, hazardous waste management.
- Preferred EHS certifications and/or a commitment towards
continuous professional development in the EHS field.MSR-FSR is an
EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or
any other legally protected status.PM20Powered by
Keywords: MSR-FSR, Chandler , EHS Coordinator, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!