Account Administrator II- General
Company: KAR Auction Services
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Reporting to the designated manager, the Account Admin assists
in obtaining required information and helps with the completion of
necessary paperwork for sale of vehicles and assists with and
performs various administrative and clerical duties relating to the
sale for one or more of the following departments: Consignment,
Factory, Fleet/Lease or Commercial Account in accordance with
corporate guidelines to ensure maximum dollar sales volume in the
most profitable way possible. Must know, practice and ensure
company policies and procedures and state or federal laws are
Responsibilities and Duties include but are not limited to the
Provide excellent customer service:
* Make sure customers receive prompt, efficient and courteous
* Maintain a professional appearance, orderly work environment and
* Resolve any customer complaints in a friendly, courteous manner
and advise Management of all serious complaints or incidences.
* Respond in a timely manner to all customer inquiries relating to
vehicles and titles.
Account Admin - Specific Responsibilities
* Verify that vehicle information is accurately recorded and
numbered for the sale.
* Schedule sale for accounts after completion of necessary pre-sale
reconditioning and required paperwork.
* Verify title, bill of sale and VIN number are accurately
recorded. May assist in preparation of titles, contracts, bill of
sale, pre-sale and post-sale reports and post reconditioning
* Communicate with the Mechanical Services Shop, Body Shop and
Detail Shop for vehicle repairs and post charges to vehicle account
in a timely manner.
* Enter condition reports into AMS.
* Review condition report/vehicle for repairs/problems and set work
orders in V-Trace for Mechanical and Body Shop.
* Call in orders for Windshield, Dent Demon and other outside
* Verify the correct repair charges are submitted.
* Review, monitor and ensure compliance with contractual customer,
contractor and supplier agreements in conjunction with the
* Set the order of the sale and ensure accurate preparation of
* Print stickers for sale per OHA guidelines.
* Represent vehicles on the block or attend block with sales
representative on sale day.
* Communicate with customer for failed post sale inspections or
* Process paperwork and checks following the sale, provide
necessary paperwork to customers.
* For vehicle pick-up's and disposition, schedule vehicles for pick
* Assist in scheduling vehicles online for review. Assist in
preparation and processing of post-sale information to managers and
* Assist in maintaining vehicle inventory for vehicle aging and
first-in first-out process.
* Maintain knowledge of DMV laws and regulations pertaining to
* Any other duties assigned by the General Manager or designated
Educational Requirements and Qualifications:
* High School Diploma or GED preferred.
* 1 to 2 years of office experience in an auction shop or auction
* Effective customer relations, communication and interpersonal
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products required.
* The ability to type.
* Must have organizational skills, be detail oriented with the
ability to multi-task.
* Ability to understand and adhere to Company policies in all
* Must be qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possess and
maintain a valid driver's license.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
The physical activity requirement of the position is Light to
Medium Physical Work.
* Constant - sitting, watching, touching and fingering, listening,
* Frequent - standing, walking, reaching, feeling, grasping
This position is subject to inside working conditions.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these
are the only duties to be performed by incumbents in this position.
Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related
instruction or duties requested by an authorized person. The
requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of
knowledge, skills or abilities.
Keywords: KAR Auction Services, Chandler , Account Administrator II- General, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!