Intake and Parts Specialist - Chandler
Company: Christian Brothers Automotive
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Christian Brothers AutomotiveAmerica's Number 1 Automotive
Repair Franchise!Our mission is simple - Love your neighbor as
yourself.Christian Brothers Automotive was built on the basic
principle that honesty and integrity should be the driving force
behind the business. Our facilities are owned and operated by our
valued franchisee, and are equipped with technology normally only
found in newer dealership service centers. With this combination,
guests can enjoy a clean, modern facility and get the job right the
first time. Christian Brothers - Ocotillo is one of the top stores
in a franchise network of over 250 locations. If you like being a
part of a top tier team this is the place for you! No weekends and
6 1/2 paid holidays per year. Paid vacation and health benefits
available. Potential for advancement to a Service Writer position
for the right candidate.
Automotive Shop PorterResponsibilities will include but will not be
- Safely moving cars in the lot and in/out of the shop as
- Prepare guest's vehicles for inspection - put on seat covers,
floor mats, etc.
- Accurately collect vehicle information for service.
- Perform basic fluid inspections.
- Log inspection results on a tablet.
- Shuttling customers for drop-off or pick-up.
- Go for parts runs as directed.
- Assist with parts inventory
- Answer phones as needed.
- Make customer follow up calls for Quick Lane.
- Desire to grow and learn to become a Service Writer.
- Light janitorial work.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Driving record must be acceptable to our insurance
- Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to provide proof of vaccination for COVID 19 as
you periodically have to shuttle customers. This is in order to
protect our guests and yourself.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English with
- A desire to serve others.
- High school education is a plus
- Good communication skills and a desire and ability to work with
- Computer literate
- Previous experience as a Porter at a service facility or
dealership is a plus or experience as a counter person at an auto
- Veterans given preferenceif you are Team Oriented, have the
above qualifications and enjoy a high-volume, fast paced work
environment, this position may be for you! Apply Today!
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. CBA locations maintain "At-will" employment practices
Keywords: Christian Brothers Automotive, Chandler , Intake and Parts Specialist - Chandler, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!