Stockroom Lead, Full-time, Chandler Mall, Pottery Barn
Company: Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
About the Team
Hiring Manager: Here's where you'll highlight what your team
Example: You will be part of the Technical Infrastructure team
responsible for designing, building and delivering key technical
building blocks such as Servers, Storage, Networking, Voice,
Databases, Data Centers, Service Desk and Monitoring tools. Our job
is to ensure that every WSI location, associate and customer has
the best experience possible utilizing our vast array of technical
solutions we provide.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
* Exemplify the highest level of customer service standards to
internal and external customers
* Assist management in planning for receipt of shipments to
determine cost-effective receipt and any additional staffing
* Process shipments as delivered. Ensure inventory records are
* Direct merchandise flow from stock room to sales floor
* Ticket and stock merchandise in the stock room or prepare for
immediate distribution to the sales floor
* Organize stockroom departments by stocking merchandise and
supplies on appropriate shelves or in off site locations. Adjust
stocking procedures to ensure aisles and exits are clear and
merchandise is stored per Company standards.
* Process inventory paperwork, including store-to-store transfers,
receiving logs, e-sends, receiving discrepancies, damaged
merchandise, and returns.
* Maintain an accurate record of merchandise stored at the off-site
* Execute timely processing of donations and MOS merchandise
* Pack and log merchandise as required for shipments
* Ensure stockroom is swept and clean with garbage removed and
* Complete tasks listed on daily agenda or as assigned (i.e.,
maintenance of store, lighting, cleaning)
* May supervise and train stock associates
* Assist on sales floor as needed
* Comply with all Company Policy and Procedures
* Ensure all appropriate stockroom procedures are followed to
minimize loss to the company
Why you will love working at Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
* We're a successful, fast-growing company with an entrepreneurial
* A technologically and data-driven business
* Competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits
* We're at the forefront of tech and retail, redefining technology
for the next generation
* We're passionate about our internal and external clients and
live/breathe the client experience
* We get to be creative daily
* A smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right
and is open to new ideas
* We believe in autonomy and reward taking initiative
* We have fun!
We're excited about you because...
* 1-2 years stockroom experience
* 1-2 years customer service experience.
* Basic product knowledge preferred.
* Effective planning and time management skills to execute multiple
* Valid driver's license (where applicable)
Technical Competencies required:
* HM: List any technical requirements, if applicable. For
* Deep understanding of numerous networking protocols such as OSPF,
BGP, VRRP, DNS, DHCP, proxy functions (forward and reverse),
security protocols (IPSec, SSL, etc.), real-time protocols for
voice (Skinny, SIP, H.323, MGCP), in addition to WAN communications
protocols including MPLS, DWDM, OC carrier, BRI/PRI
* Familiarization with cloud/storage services
* Basic scripting skills in Python, Perl, iRules, TCL, Chef/Puppet
or Go a plus
* Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of
* Ability to operate POS system.
* Ability to lift and mobilize medium to large items, up to 75
pounds, while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety
Once you are here, you can look forward to a wide variety of
benefits designed to help you grow, personally and professionally,
to keep you healthy, to prepare you for the unexpected, to care for
your family and to build a secure future. Depending on your
position and your location, here's a look at what you might be
* A generous discount on all Williams Sonoma Inc. brands through
multiple shopping channels
* A 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
* Paid vacations, holidays and other time-off programs
* Health benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance;
health and dependent care tax-free spending accounts; medical,
family and bereavement leave; same-sex domestic partner benefits;
short- and long-term disability programs; life and travel
insurance; an employee assistance program
* Tax-free commuter benefits
* A wellness program that supports your physical, financial and
* In-person and online learning opportunities through WSI
* Cross-brand and cross-function career opportunities
* Location specific sample sales
* A business casual work environment
* San Francisco based bike share program
* Time off to volunteer
* Matching donations to qualifying nonprofit organizations
* Company-sponsored community involvement
* Various discounts on local businesses
WSI will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or
"sponsor" an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or
other employment-based immigration
This role is not eligible for relocation assistance.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other
applicable state or local laws and ordinances
Keywords: Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Chandler , Stockroom Lead, Full-time, Chandler Mall, Pottery Barn, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!