BIM Modeler (Phx)
Company: Manpower Engineering
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The BIM [Revit VDC] Modeler will report to and receive direction
from project BIM team members and the various project-level
management teams. This role will generate content for Prime
Controls VDC team to utilize in a variety of ways, including but
not limited to construction sequence planning, proposals, shop
drawings, spooling, pre-assembly and pre-fabrication efforts,
safety orientations, and task planning. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities include the following.
- 2-5 years' experience in architectural, engineering or
construction (AEC) industry or similar experience in a relevant
Manufacturing industry with a focus on production modeling and
detailing using 3-D model objects.
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency using model authoring
software such as Revit, SolidWorks, Inventor, etc.
- Working knowledge of Navisworks clash detection.
- Strong verbal, written and electronic communication skills for
responding to information requests and tasks.
- Work schedule must be flexible to allow extended periods of
overtime or off-shift work to accommodate changing construction
- Preferred Experience routing conduit.
- Understanding of building controls systems, HPM, LSS and fire
Keywords: Manpower Engineering, Chandler , BIM Modeler (Phx), Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!