Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. - Be the one who
makes a difference-with us. - As an Executive Assistant, you will
be the one who supports the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief
of Staff (COS) by conducting strategic and administrative task on
their behalf, which in turn enables them to optimize their time as
they lead the strategic growth of Vertex. Your responsibilities
will include managing calendars; making travel arrangements,
meeting and event arrangements; preparing reports, fielding
telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, creating
spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. -You will also:
- Speak passionately about the company's mission and purpose. -
Represent the CEO as an example of healthy organizational
- Manage and maintain schedules for the CEO and COS, including
scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making
changes to appointments.
- Establish, develop, maintain and update executive meeting
documents. - Become conversant with online shared drive; access
documents for executives.
- Develop board meeting content and coordinate said
- Proofread documents and presentations for spelling, grammar and
layout. - Professionalize presentations.
- Anticipate executive needs and act as an extension to the
- Cooperate with all departments to direct information.
- Engage in executive discussions sufficient to understand key
issues, decisions, and direction. - -
- Draft emails on behalf of executives.
- Work independently and with other EA's on both recurring and
nonrecurring projects. -
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks as
needed to support executive team.
- Process expense/reimbursement reports and reconcile monthly
credit card expenses.
- Administer personal tasks for the CEO (schedule appointments,
pay occasional bills).
- Liaise with the IT department to resolve problems. Simply be
yourself and be the one to succeed as an Executive Assistant with:
- B.A./B.S. in business or related field preferred
- 3+ years as an executive assistant
- Be present/available during core business hours (8:00AM -
5:00PM), with occasional evening and weekend work. - Be present in
the office the majority of the time
- Full comprehension of office management systems and
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Suites
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently, prioritize daily workload,
manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden
changes in the work environment.
- Ability to multitask and high-level verbal and written
- Discretion and confidentiality Be excited to be a part of our
team and grow your career with us!---Be the one who enables us to
positively impact over 25,000 students across multiple states while
driving our growth forward so we can enrich even more lives. Be the
one who helps us achieve excellence for the 26 schools we support
with academics, finance, technology, human resources,
communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and food
services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player, a
smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by
encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer. Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let's
make a difference together. Apply Today!PandoLogic. Keywords:
Executive Secretary, Location: Chandler, AZ - 85286
Keywords: Vertex Education, Chandler , Executive Assistant, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!