Order Filler Night
Company: Hensley Beverage Company
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionTEXT TO APPLY: 623-399-4600POSITION SUMMARYWe are
seeking Orderfillers for our Chandler location to build orders
accurately and efficiently within set company time frames to help
bring Hensley customers outstanding service. Must work with
electric pallet rider and utilize Voice pick automated system.
Hours are 9:30 PM to 8:30 AM (or until the shift is done) Monday
through Thursday. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday off. Holiday weeks
may vary. WATCH OUR VIDEOA day in the Life of an Order filler at
Hensley BeverageClick on the link below (or copy and paste the
link)https://youtu.be/WlM63zIukYsCOMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive Pay! Starting pay can range from $18.00 to
$22.68/hour (based on productivity and accuracy). Eligible for
- Hiring Bonus! $200 New Hire Bonus paid to new employees upon
completion of 30 days of service and $200 paid at the completion of
60 days of service.
- Weekly Paychecks!
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays!
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability coverage, 401k
plus employer match, and more!
- Annual raises (eligibility based on merit)
- Safety Incentives!
- Employee Referral Program
- Safe Ride Home (cab ride, UBER, or LYFT
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to (50) lbs.
- Must be able to work holidays
- Pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, and
- Previous beverage industry/warehouse experience is helpful but
not necessary.GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!We know that you have
choices in where you work and who you work with, at Hensley
Beverage, we love what we do! We are committed to developing our
workforce and providing opportunities for motivated individuals.
Once you gain experience and get your foot in the door, there is no
limit to what you can accomplish with the right attitude,
initiative, and willingness to learn. Great career opportunities
are possible in Operations, Sales, Warehousing, and Management
- Gain warehouse experience Build a career in the Beverage
Industry by beginning as an Order filler to gain understanding in
load building, replenishment, receiving, product knowledge, and
- Team environment Work on a team with the support of an
experienced and accomplished supervisor team.
- Career opportunity After gaining experience and personal growth
within Hensley and the Beverage Industry, you can have advancement
opportunities in other areas of the business including Warehouse,
Delivery, Merchandising, Bulk Drop Merchandiser (BDM), Logistics,
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) program In-house DOT
certified CDL trainers that can assist and help you obtain your CDL
all on-site within Hensley.
- OSHA certification In-house certification Interested? Are You
Ready to Apply? We value your time and want to make sure that you
are clear as to what to expect from our hiring process. If, at any
point in time, you have questions or require a special
accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.SPECIAL
NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within 30 minutes
of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or
spam folders.COMPANY SUMMARYHensley Beverage Company is a
multi-generational, family-owned, local Arizona beverage wholesaler
that distributes a wide portfolio of beverages, including
Anheuser-Busch InBev (ABI) beers, top selling local and regional
craft beers, premium non-alcohol beverages, and an extensive
assortment of award-winning fine wines and spirits. We maintain a
fine lineup of world-class products, and even more importantly, a
strong team of world-class people.To learn more about our brands
Keywords: Hensley Beverage Company, Chandler , Order Filler Night, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!