Support Staff Fitness Specialist (45415)
Company: L&T Health and Fitness
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Become an On-Call Fitness Specialist and make a difference in
the lives of others by empowering them to improve their physical
What would your work schedule look like?
* Varying shifts Monday - Friday 6AM-5PM
How much could you make in this position?
* $18.00 - $20.00 per giyr
What qualifications are needed?
* Current First Aid/CPR/AED certifications from the American Red
Cross or American Heart Association, required
* ACSM, ACE, NSCA, NASM, or AFAA certification preferred
What is Corporate Fitness Works all about?
Corporate Fitness Works develops custom fitness center management
programs that focus on the unique and specific needs of employees
who work in todays large-scale office environment. Our success is
the result of teamwork and values!
What kind of person are we looking for?
Corporate Fitness Works is seeking a fun loving, energetic team
member who has a passion to make a difference in the health and
well-being for clients at a corporate fitness site. Your unique and
creative skills can lead to career growth opportunities at numerous
sites located throughout the country!
What would be your responsibilities?
* Assist members with reaching their personal training goals
* Administer fitness assessments; provide results counseling
* Develop safe and effective exercise programs; provide general
* Teach new and innovative group exercise classes
* Interact with client and members; establish mutually beneficial
* Participate in membership enrollment procedures
* Participate in and gain exposure to a wide variety of fitness
What skills are required?
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong communication skills
* Strong organization skills required
* Good working knowledge of computers: Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
* Personable; positive attitude
* Ability to instruct multiple group exercise formats preferred
Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active culture
that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining
longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our
vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate
Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good
Pre-employment background check required as permitted by federal,
state and local law
Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender
identity, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status,
color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
or any other status protected under the law. If you require
assistance to apply for this job, you may request reasonable
accommodation by calling 703-204-2332.. Reasonable accommodations
are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only
inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and
other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this
Keywords: L&T Health and Fitness, Chandler , Support Staff Fitness Specialist (45415), Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!