Grant Coordinator - Hybrid
Company: Vertex Education
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Be the one who makes a difference!At Vertex Education we are a
team of high achievers, courageous leaders, and passionate
believers in changing lives through education. As a purpose-led
education services provider, our mission is destined to benefit
many and yet it starts with just one person inspired to work
together with us to make a memorable and meaningful difference for
our clients, schools, students, and communities. - Be the one who
makes a difference-with us. - As a Grant Coordinator, you will be
the one who initiates, facilitates, and manages the development of
applications for funding through entitlement and competitive
grants. You will focus primarily on developing grant proposals of
various size and scope as well as being responsible for writing and
fulfilling all requirements to ensure entitlement and competitive
grants are accepted by the authorizing agent and reimbursable with
federal funds. Additionally, you will:
- Write high-quality grant proposal narratives, applications, and
- Manage complex grant development process, applying knowledge of
educational content areas, district priorities, and proposal
requirements to ensure that proposed strategies meet district needs
while complying with State/Federal regulations and guidelines as
well as grant specific guidelines.
- Complete grant development process with minimal supervision,
taking independent actions and making decisions as needed.
- Ensure submission of complete and accurate applications within
- Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit
new grants, provide recommendation on district eligibility and
alignment of opportunities with district needs and priorities.
Simply be yourself and be the one to succeed as a Grants
- a Bachelor's Degree in business, education, public policy, or
other related field required or grantsman experience
- an IVP Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- 3+ years of experience developing grant proposals.
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful grant
- The ability to analyze grant guidelines and apply comprehensive
knowledge of educational content to grant requirements. Strong
attention to detail is required.
- The ability to work on multiple high-stakes, deadline-driven
- Strong critical and analytical skills. Be excited to be a part
of our team and grow your career with us!---Be the one who enables
us to positively impact over 25,000 students across multiple states
while driving our growth forward so we can enrich even more lives.
Be the one who helps us achieve excellence for the 26 schools we
support with academics, finance, technology, human resources,
communications, marketing, facilities, construction, and food
services. Be the one who is a diverse thinker, a team player, a
smart risk taker, an innovator, and a difference maker by
encouraging others to climb higher and reach farther to further
- Be yourself surrounded by wonderful people who care about you,
value your unique skills, and lift you up.
- Be supported in your work by caring leaders and team members
who want you to succeed.
- Be empowered to make a difference and climb higher and reach
farther to change lives through education.
- Be well in all aspects of your life from your physical, mental,
and emotional wellbeing to your finances.
- Enjoy industry-leading pay, rewards, referral bonuses, with
unlimited flexible paid time-off for performance.
- Be able to care for your health and your family with
comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits and invest in
your future with 401(k) plans with a 6% employer match on your
- Enhance your growth and development with mentoring and money to
take training classes.
- Thrive in a welcoming, supportive, and inclusive environment
where we treat others with fairness and respect, celebrate
diversity, and elevate equality and inclusion as an equal
opportunity employer. Be the one who makes a difference!With an
innovative mind, a hungry heart, and engaging spirit you can change
lives through education. Be a part of Vertex Education and let's
make a difference together. Apply Today!PandoLogic. Keywords:
Educational Grant Administrator, Location: Chandler, AZ -
Keywords: Vertex Education, Chandler , Grant Coordinator - Hybrid, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!