Experienced Security Officer - Corporate Lobby
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring! $500 sign-on bonus ($250 after 30 days and $250 after
90 days of employment) if you have an active AZ guard license.
You've got the right skills. What you need is the right opportunity
to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're hiring!Every day is
different at GardaWorld with diverse work assignments and flexible
schedules. We are leaders in Professional training programs that
cover every aspect of delivering world class security services. And
every industry counts on us because we're the very best at what we
do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld
stands out as the largest privately owned security services company
in the world. We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're
also growing everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If
you're a sharp, talented, self-confident individual who excels in
customer service, you can build a future here. We give you all the
tools you need to expand your skills and grow your career with
exceptional opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and
thrive - here, too, as a Security Guard.At GardaWorld, we know your
compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly starting
rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team here in
Gilbert, AZ:Compensation: $16 /hour $500 Sign on Bonus with Active
Guard Card License! Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay!
GardaWorld offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to
access your pay on day 1 of work. If you're hired for a role at
GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck again!
DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expensesShift :
- Monday - Friday/3rd Shift: 10pm to 6am (40
hours/Full-Time)About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- You are able to monitor CCTV camera
- You are able to do foot patrols, and issue temp badgesYour
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have an Arizona state guard card (not required). If you
want a real career opportunity where you're part of a dynamic
supportive team that's dedicated to your success, check us out.
We're a global organization that embraces our cultural diversity
and we promote engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across
all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow -
and that's just for starters. Explore your future with us
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Chandler , Experienced Security Officer - Corporate Lobby, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!