Manufacturing Milling Team Member
Company: Cranial Technologies
Posted on: September 19, 2022
We're looking for the right person to add to our Manufacturing
Milling/Trim-Line team regardless of your background. If you have
strong visual skills, are good with your hands and get satisfaction
from helping others we want you on our team! If you have experience
with CNC mills it is a bonus, but not a requirement.
Our Manufacturing teams at Cranial Technologies manufacture the DOC
Band -, a customized medical device that reshapes babies' heads.
We're looking for someone who has the passion that our company does
for changing babies' lives every day. In turn, we provide a strong
collaborative culture where everyone's contribution is valued. If
you bring us good visual skills and the ability to comfortably work
with your hands, we will provide you with all the tools necessary
to be successful at Cranial Technologies.
Not only will you be able to make a difference in a child's life,
but you will also enjoy our unique work environment:
* Work Monday - Friday, with occasional weekend work.
* Work inside (in the A/C) our fabricating area that is one of the
cleanest in Arizona.
Our Tempe headquarters serve as our central fabricating facility
and corporate offices. Located just off I-10 at Priest and Elliot,
its Central Valley location is easily accessible for employees. We
offer a beautiful office space and a clean, bright fabricating
* An eye for detail
* Excellent ability to work with your hands
* Previous experience in a manufacturing environment is helpful,
but not required.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Good manual dexterity skills
* Visual skills
* Attention to detail
* Ability to stand for long periods of time
* CNC Mill - Operator experience is a bonus, but not a
* Our most successful hires have come from backgrounds in Machine
Shops, Plumbing, Carpentry or other Craftsman Trades
* Experience with HAAS Mini-Mills or VF2 Mills is a bonus, but not
* Tram/trunnion alignment
* Machine "touch offs"
* We can train you to be successful in the milling department/s
regardless of your experience.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
* Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
* 401k Retirement Plan
* 3.5 Weeks Paid Time Off
* Life Insurance
* Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
* Position starts at $15 an hour with increase to $17 an hour
following training period and good performance
* $1,000 sign on bonus
You will receive a confirmation email stating your application has
been submitted. Once your application has been reviewed, you should
receive an update on your status via email. Please keep an eye on
your spam and junk mail. Please no phone calls regarding the
If you are unable to submit your application, please email the
recruiting department at email@example.com for
Keywords: Cranial Technologies, Chandler , Manufacturing Milling Team Member, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!