Company: Black Angus Steakhouse
Posted on: September 24, 2022
MAKE YOUR MARK AT OUR STEAKHOUSE, WHERE HARD WORK IS CELEBRATED
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who
knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking
to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It's from him we
learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and
to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 5 western
states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
We are looking for FOOD SERVERS who know how to provide a Memorable
Experience for our Guests.
* Present a warm, friendly and enthusiastic service-oriented
* Demonstrate a high level of service and sales skills
* Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude NO
* Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff in a
friendly, professional manner
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
* Perform these duties with a friendly, professional manner
* Provide state & locally required certifications
* Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team environment
*Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, let's talk around the camp
- $125 clothing allowance
- 401(k) Retirement savings plan
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life
- Referral bonus
- Career growth opportunity
- great discounts on great food
- awesome team members and Managers who care about youand our
Guests!Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: Black Angus Steakhouse, Chandler , Server, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!