Interventionist / Tutor - Math - South Chandler
Company: Skyline Education Inc.
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Skyline Gila River is a small boutique school located in South
Chandler on Riggs and Arizona Avenue. This is a rare opportunity to
be part of a dynamic team as teacher retention is high. Learn how
to be an effective teacher with great leadership and a great team.
Skyline Gila River is seeking a motivated and dynamic math
interventionist/tutor to teach in a classroom environment with a
core teacher present. Critical skills include establishing
effective rapport with students; motivating students to develop
skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good
educational foundation. This can be a full-time or part-time
position during the 10-month school year.Responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver educational instruction using the most
efficient and effective methodology for the students assigned.
- Must be able to instruct in small groups and utilize data
- Conduct assessments that are research-based and appropriate for
the students assigned.
- Provide corrective feedback to students, and re-teach as
necessary, to ensure that the students have mastered the
- Collaborate and clearly communicate with parents/guardians, and
other educators to assist the students.
- Implement the approved-course curriculum as well as
modifications in a student's education plan as required.
- Consult and plan effectively with other school staff as
necessary to complete the functions of the position.
- Complete written reports, and assigned administrative tasks
related to these functions.
- Utilize preventive discipline methodology with assigned
- Model positive character virtues and habits. Assist students in
developing positive moral and performance character
- Perform other duties as assigned by Principal/School
LeaderSkills and Requirements:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to perform independently and in groups.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
and multitask when necessary.
- Knowledge of theory and practice of student learning
- Knowledge of applicable federal and state regulations and
- Ability to communicate cooperatively and constructively with
other staff, students and parents in a multi-cultural
- Computer skills including word processing, database,
spreadsheet, and graphics.
- Excellent Communication skills via email and calendar use
- Technology skills requiredJob Type:
- Full-time or Part-timeRequired education:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Secondary Education or Math
related fieldRequired license or certification:
- Valid IVP Fingerprint Clearance CardLocationSouth Chandler,
Keywords: Skyline Education Inc., Chandler , Interventionist / Tutor - Math - South Chandler, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!