Material Handler AZ
Company: ASML N.V.
Posted on: January 16, 2023
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Published: 5 days ago Job ID: J-00256778-328
Introduction to the job
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and
technology to develop lithography machines that are key to
producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We
design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced
machines, which enable our customers-the world's leading
chipmakers-to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the
Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United
States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and
San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro,
This position may require access to controlled technology, as
defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. - 730,
et seq.). As a condition of employment, qualified candidates must
be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to
beginning work. Business demands may require the Company to proceed
with candidates who are immediately eligible to access controlled
Role and responsibilities
* The Material Registrar role has many different aspects.
* Based on the daily plan of the installation, ensure the required
tools and materials are available at the right time at the
* Return materials and tools and packaging material to ASML or to
the customer warehouse.
* Check tools and materials for deviations in their 12nc number,
quality and cleanliness.
* Take action to get deviations resolved.
* Solve wrong deliveries and wrong material delivery issues.
* Reporting defects and missing or wrong parts and tools, and take
corrective and preventive action.
* Work with the CS install project team to ensure tooling
preventive maintenance and calibrations are up to date and
scheduled with regards to installation planning.
* Administrative processing of transactions such as maintaining the
build-in/build-out list in order to maintain a correct
configuration of the installed machine in SAP .
* Assist in the delivery of spare parts and special tooling during
* Work with Install Team and local Logistics team to process
material notifications for DOA's.
Education and experience
* High School diploma or equivalent experience.
* Some secondary training or apprenticeship in a technical
* Logistics Technicians with experience in a CS support department
for high tech products.
* Familiar with technical terminology used in semiconductor
* Experience in a semiconductor cleanroom, handling clean and
ultra-clean material and tooling.
* At least 1-2 years working with SAP and warehouse experience is
* Be able to influence without power of borrowed resources.
Working at the cutting edge of tech, you'll always have new
challenges and new problems to solve - and working together is the
only way to do that. You won't work in a silo. Instead, you'll be
part of a creative, dynamic work environment where you'll
collaborate with supportive colleagues. There is always space for
creative and unique points of view. You'll have the flexibility and
trust to choose how best to tackle tasks and solve problems.
To thrive in this job, you'll need the following skills:
* Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
* Can learn and apply new information or skills.
* Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
* Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction
through prioritization, quality, efficiency and
* Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high
degree of accuracy.
* Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment
with changing workloads and deadlines.
* Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
* Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
* Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on
assignments with minimal supervision.
* Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
* Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided
Diversity & Inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the
importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy
of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all
job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a
driving force in the success of our company.
Role within Office
* Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to
keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist,
reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the
* Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
* May require travel dependent on business needs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
* Expect to spend more than 75% of the time inside the clean
* Flexibility to travel up to 25% with uninterrupted periods of
several weeks in a row.
* Must be willing to work flexible shifts including nights,
weekends and holidays.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
Need to know more about applying for a job at ASML? Read our
frequently asked questions.
Learn more about this job
About the team
* Customer support
About the location
* United States
* ASML at a glance
* Working at ASML
Keywords: ASML N.V., Chandler , Material Handler AZ, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!