Part-Time Security Guard
Company: BAART Programs
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Full-Time Security Guard - HealthcareChandler, AZ -BAART is
looking for a respectful, alert and vigilant Security Guard to
maintain overall safety and order of the clinic facility. -
-Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the protection of all employees and patients
- Ensure that each patient entering the building has an I.D.
- Creates orderly waiting line; have patients stand in single
file while they are waiting to receive medication.
- Performs crowd control (makes sure that after dosing, patients
leave the clinic timely, unless they have an appointment to see a
- Eliminate loitering, congregating in the parking lot and
- Report critical incidents that occur in parking lot or on
- Contact local authorities and cooperate with authorities in an
emergency situation, as needed.
- Respond to calls for assistance in preventing interference or
disruption of operations (maintains order and control).
- Reports and documents incidents whenever trouble or problems
occur to the Operations Director and/or Clinic Director.
- Maintains a safe and secure environment throughout the
building, protecting the property from damage and destruction
- Performs security check of facility at regular intervals
throughout the day.
- Attends staff meetings, in-service training as directed by
- Maintain professional attire at all times, including name badge
and paraphernalia that identifies you as a Security Guard.
- Be friendly, courteous and helpful to all disciplines,
reception, clinical and medical.
- Provide receptionist coverage as needed
- Perform other related duties as determined by supervisor.
- Minimum age requirement of 21.
- High school diploma or equivalent with at least 1 years' prior
experience in an office/clinic setting.
- Training from a law enforcement school or other security
training is strongly preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required,
bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Able to establish a positive rapport with patients and must
demonstrate a non-judgmental and accepting attitude toward the
chemically dependent person.
- Satisfactory drug screen and criminal background check. -Here
is what you can expect from us:BAART a progressive substance abuse
treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of
patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. - Our
ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental
aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve
long-term recovery and an improved quality of life. - -BAART is
committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance
with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment
discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual
orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or
veteran's status or any other classification protected by
Keywords: BAART Programs, Chandler , Part-Time Security Guard, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!