Security Shift Supervisor - Unarmed
Company: Allied Universal
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Allied Universal , North America's leading security and facility
services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense
of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive
workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that
will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer
medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee
assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all
$1000 Hiring Bonus With An Active Arizona Guard Card!
Phone Interviews Available Daily!
Start Your Career With A Growing Company Today!
- No Guard Card? No Problem! We can assist with obtaining a Guard
Card at no cost to the applicant!
- Weekly Pay
- Uniforms and Equipment provided at no cost
- Permanent, Full Time, Excellent Benefits, Career
- Day /Overnight / Afternoon Shifts Available
- Pay Rate: $19.00
- Paid Training Allied Universal Services is currently searching
for a Professional Security Shift Supervisor.
The Shift Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the
delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned
customer. The Security Shift Supervisor will act as a liaison
between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager
and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned
shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within
approved empowerment range.
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and
interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of
personnel and the general public in a professional and effective
manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment
within established guidelines
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in
neat, legible handwriting;
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures
- Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws
and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
- Driving Positions : must possess a valid Driver's License with
at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no
major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in
last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24
months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company
policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully
complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment
drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless
technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the
client site, calmly and efficiently
- Display exceptional customer service and communication
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability,
protected veteran status or relationship/association with a
protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected
by law. For more information:
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity,
Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using
the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or
require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or
employment process, please contact our local Human Resources
department. To find an office near you, please visit: .
Keywords: Allied Universal, Chandler , Security Shift Supervisor - Unarmed, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!