Public Area Attendant
Company: Holiday Inn Phoenix Chandler
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com .
The Public Area Attendant is responsible for maintaining Highgate
Hotel Standards in all assigned lobby areas, Business Center,
Fitness Center, restaurants, public restrooms, corridors, meeting
rooms, offices, elevators, pool areas, parking garages, driveways,
and any other public spaces. May also be required to complete
special cleaning assignments and perform Room Attendant and House
Attendant duties as necessary.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and
courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette when communicating with other
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow
employees and self.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets
to the Housekeeping Office.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
- Pick up Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
- Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and
take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Keep hallways, public areas and closets neat and organized.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
- Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Keep ash urns clean and filled with sand.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
Keywords: Holiday Inn Phoenix Chandler, Chandler , Public Area Attendant, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!