Senior Communications Specialist - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- As an Employee Communications Specialist within the Employee
Communications and Employer Brand (ECEB) team, candidates will be
responsible for developing and executing global employee
communications that advance Clients culture and improve
understanding of Clients employee value proposition including, but
not limited to, employee total rewards (compensation and benefits)
and global services.
- Candidates support the communications strategy, positioning,
tone, tactics and channels and ensure messaging aligns with our
culture, brand, narrative, purpose and values.
- Candidates report to the director of HR Communications, work
closely with a team of employee communications strategists that
provide communications support for enterprise-wide, strategic HR
priorities, and collaborate with communicators across GCG, ECEB, as
well as a broad array of partners and stakeholders within Client
across the globe.
- Developing and executing thoughtful, multi-faceted
communication with clear objectives, measurable results, and
compelling messaging to build confidence, trust and
- Managing an integrated communications calendar, production
schedules, and other project management activities.
- Developing clear collateral to help leaders, stakeholders, and
partners support candidates objectives.
- Engaging with cross-functional teams to ensure communications
are effectively integrated with our business, technology, and
- Advancing a narrative by knowing it deeply, applying it
skillfully, and promoting its use by stakeholders.
- Creating opportunities to use one-way and two-way
communications to build employees trust.
- Helping to monitor and influence employees perceptions.
- Resulted-oriented team player with exceptional consultative,
writing and storytelling, project management, interpersonal and
stakeholder management skills.
- Self-directed, resourceful, and comfortable with operating in
- Detail-oriented and effective while working within tight
- Self-motivated problem solver with a sense of ownership and
- Ability to balance strategic advice, tactical support, and
priority- and boundary-setting when needed.
- Adaptable and flexible to quickly changing situations and
- 5+ years of employee communications experience, working on
complex, visible projects with leadership exposure and global
- Exceptional written and oral communications capabilities,
including strong story-telling and editorial skills.
- Resilient, flexible, collaborative team member, able to deal
with rapid change and a wide range of challenges.
- Understanding of communications best practices, employee
engagement drivers, and the overall employee experience.
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and manage
multiple programs and priorities in parallel.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, journalism,
business, or equivalent experience.
- Established expertise with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, and
willingness to learn and use Teams and Clients internal
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Chandler , Senior Communications Specialist - Remote / Telecommute, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!