Loan Originator Assistant Unlicensed
Company: D.R. HORTON, INC.
Posted on: November 18, 2023
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at for more information.D.R.
Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Loan Originator Assistant -
Unlicensed for their Financial Services Branch. The right candidate
will support the Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) so that the MLO can
focus on producing more volume and provide a higher level of
customer service. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with parties to the transaction to update them on
- Track outstanding applications and loan documents and call
customers to follow up on those documents.
- Scheduling appointments for the MLO
- Assist the MLO in converting prequalification to applications
in the LOS. This is strictly handling the administrative side of
setting up the electronic loan package. The MLO should select
product, loan terms, etc. and it should be in the MLO's name in the
- Assist MLO in preparing loan application documentation to
submit to processing.
- Assist MLO in returning phone calls when appropriate. Only
basic status updates or requests for information may be made. LOA -
Unlicensed is prohibited from communicating or negotiating loan
terms, rates, etc. to a consumer.
- Monitor pipeline reports daily for status of applications and
communicate with processors weekly/daily to make sure all loans are
moving through the approval process
- Occasionally provide initial "set up" of the file. i.e., order
appraisal, title, verifications etc.
- Other duties may be assigned. IMPORTANT NOTE: Unlicensed Loan
Originator Assistants - are prohibited from originating loan
applications or communicating loan terms to the customer. If a
customer requests information specific to Loan Origination, they
are to be immediately referred to a licensed individual.
Keywords: D.R. HORTON, INC., Chandler , Loan Originator Assistant Unlicensed, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!