Commercial Lines Account Executive
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Overview: AssuredPartners of Arizona is seeking a Property &
Casualty licensed Commercial Lines Account Executive to join our
growing team in Scottsdale, AZ! This is a great opportunity to
manage a unique book of business and deliver exceptional risk
management solutions to our growing client base. Our Account
Executive will partner with our sales team and lead day-to-day
management of current clients' insurance programs. As one of the
fastest growing insurance brokers in the U.S., we are excited to
bring on those interested in continuing to grow their career in the
insurance industry. Opportunity awaits you with us! Why This
- Opportunity to collaborate on sales opportunities while gaining
knowledge to become experts in field
- Provide mentorship and leadership to other team members,
contributing to the growth and development of books of
- Opportunity for upward mobility and advancement opportunities
across AssuredPartners! What You'll Do:
- Client Support
- Lead meetings with clients, including meetings at client
- Responsible for providing comprehensive client support and acts
as main client contact for book of business.
- Effectively manage difficult client communications including
loss of coverage, claim denials, unfavorable underwriting and other
challenging renewal scenarios.
- Account Management
- Negotiate and sell lines of insurance to clients to round out
accounts as appropriate. May design insurance and risk management
plans for clients as assigned an directed by Agency
- Own all audit, review and claims processes for assigned book of
- Analyze data to draft client service plans, stewardship
reports, and other meaningful reports tailored to the needs of the
client and circumstances of the presentation.
- Insurance Expertise
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with
appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Proficient in underwriting
practices; able to manage underwriting relationships.
- Fluent in the clients industry and current events that can
modify the coverages needed.
- Review changes in carrier offerings and policies and relays
information to the larger service team.
- Mentor or formally direct the work of more junior team members
including Account Coordinators, Account Managers, and Senior
- Facilitate and collaborate with account team on the agencys
- Client Strategy
- Provide clients with Insurance Coverage Review and reviews
methods of handling risks. Identifiy and explain gaps in coverage.
Work with the producer to write new business.
- Attend carrier functions to learn new coverage options and risk
- Conduct book reviews to determine which accounts need an
in-person risk assessment or client meeting to support agency
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required. What's in it For You?: To help you
make the best decision for your personal growth, its important to
us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset, our people:??
- Competitive base salary??
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options???
- Company match 401(k) plan 50% up to 6%!??
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers???
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists??
- Pet benefits & discounts???
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
AssuredPartners? What You'll Need:
- 6+ years of related experience and/or training preferred, or
demonstrated skills listed below.
- Current Property and Casualty license required; professional
- Comprehensive knowledge of available commercial lines coverages
based on business classification, as well as informed on industry
trends and client retention strategies.
- Highly developed problem solving and solution-design skills;
strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership through client support and advocacy
skills, as well as the mentoring and guidance of more junior
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Office or similar
software, including spreadsheet and presentation software.
- Skilled in use of agency management software with the ability
to quickly learn new systems and processes. Grow, with us:
AssuredPartners is passionate about fueling our clients innovation
and growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive. Were proud to be the fastest-growing
independent insurance broker in America, but were more proud of the
honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our
clients every day. Working with us will give you the opportunity to
do work that matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and
most importantly, grow with us. AssuredPartners is committed to
embracing diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace
that welcomes and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives
and contributions of all team members. AssuredPartners is bringing
the best people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth,
innovate and think bigger!
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Chandler , Commercial Lines Account Executive, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!