Telemetry Neuro Nurse
Company: Chandler Regional Medical Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
-, has a stable suburban population with an economy anchored by
many large financial, and high tech companies. Located southeast of
Phoenix, Chandler is a skillfully developed community of friendly,
diverse neighborhoods with expansive parks, great schools,
convenient shopping, and excellent career opportunities.For more
than 50 years, Dignity Health's -Chandler Regional Medical Center
-has focused on quality patient care and service to the community.
As the longest established hospital in the southeast valley,
Chandler Regional has provided care for the Chandler community
since 1961. The hospital recently added a new five-story tower with
96 patient beds, increasing the acute-care bed count to 338. This
expansion increased emergency and trauma services, as well as the
surgical unit and intensive care offerings. -The word "dignity"
perfectly defines what our organization stands for: showing respect
for all people by providing excellent care. At Chandler Regional,
our employees are the heart and soul of our organization. They are
the reason we are able to live out our healing ministry within the
communities we serve. Our doctors, nurses and allied health
professionals are a regular self-contained support system for each
other. This unique working culture is one of the reasons why a
career with us is so rewarding. -Now is the perfect time to come
grow your career with one of -. -Look for us on - -and follow us on
- Neuro-Science specialized service line focused in the areas of
neurosurgery and advanced spine care. Partner with Barrow
Neurological Spine surgeons -and staff to serve the community and
confidently deliver exceptional care. -
- Provide care for CVA/TIA/Syncope patients.
- Registered Nurse who shares the same passion for our critically
ill patients to coordinate, supervise and implement patient care
based on competence, professional expertise, knowledge and
- All Staff Nurses are expected to practice autonomously,
consistent with professional standards, Nurse Practice Act and
hospital job description.
- Assess patient/family health problems and resources, taking a
leadership role in the development, implementation and outcomes
evaluation of a plan for nursing care.
- Provides professional nursing care and interventions to acutely
ill adult patient populations.#TeleRNCRMC
- ADN Diploma or foreign equivalent.
- Current AZ State RN License in good standing.
- Current AHA BLS healthcare provider card.
- Current AHA ACLS card must be obtained within 6 months of
- One (1) year RN experience
$32.50 - $58.90 /hour
Keywords: Chandler Regional Medical Center, Chandler , Telemetry Neuro Nurse, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!