Personal Care Assistant
Company: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Now offering DAILY PAY for select positions! Take advantage of
this unique opportunity to learn the fundamentals of quality home
care and deliver life-changing service to your clients. As an
Arcadia Personal Care Assistant, you'll play a vital role in
supporting seniors and people with disabilities living
independently. This rewarding position provides consistent,
flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs, while providing
a great career with a growing, innovative industry leader. If you
have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are looking for
a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic, values-driven
organization that recognizes and supports your contribution, we
invite you to join our team. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed
- Assist with personal care needs of the client (bathing,
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation,
- Transport client to doctor's office, grocery store and other
- Assist client with the self-administration of medications.
- Observe and report any changes in client's condition.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to
access to sensitive information.
- Maintain regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is
flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- Follow all Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA regulations and
- Abide by all regulations, policies, procedures and
- Perform other duties as assigned. Position Requirements &
- Must be 18 years of age
- Satisfactory completion of Agency qualifying exam.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Six (6) months recent experience or 2 years part-time
experience within the last 3 years as a PCA/HCA/CNA or equivalent
or 6 months full-time experience within the past 2 years or 1 year
part-time experience within the past 3 years and completion of a
format training course.
- CPR / First Aid certification if state or program
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
others. Arcadia Home Care & Staffing is a national provider of home
care and staffing with over 35 years of experience and dedication
to enhancing quality of life. Despite challenging economic
conditions caused by COVID-19 Arcadia is still hiring Home Care
Aides in all locations across the United States. Arcadia has
implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines
designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand
sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees. We are offering
virtual job interviews as a safety measure against COVID-19. Apply
today and learn more about our current opportunities. Arcadia
provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing, Chandler , Personal Care Assistant, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!