Solution Architect 2
Company: Rogers Corporation
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Summary:The Solution Architect is a technical professional
responsible for guiding the technical architecture and development
of data management, business intelligence, analytical, and
visualization capabilities. Delivers architectures for
transformation and modernization of data solutions using Azure
cloud data technologies. Collaborates with teams early in a
solution's life cycle to understand business needs and constraints.
Has experience and skills in several technical domains that can be
applied when designing an end-to-end solution.Essential
- Work with diverse business domains (Manufacturing, Sales,
Service, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.) through projects, change
requests and service desk tickets.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders to understand and
capture business use cases and requirements from a business impact
and technical perspective.
- Design and architect technical solutions of simple to medium
complexity. Create System Architect Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams,
Data Flow Diagrams, etc. as it relates to data and analytics
- Partner with other technical resources in the design and
development of solutions. Participate in critical design reviews
and formal assessment of solutions.
- Aid development teams during the analysis, development, and
testing processes. Assist in hands-on development, configuration,
and support as needed.
- Monitor Rogers' data environments and investigates problems in
systems and services. Look for ways to improve performance,
scalability, and users' experience.
- Work with Information Security to design, develop and test
security features that comply with Rogers' policies.
- Maintain up-to-date technology skills in both upcoming and
current, production-orientated technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer
Science, Software Development, or related field or relevant
- Years of Experience: Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in
an architect or data engineering role.
- Knowledgeable in data architecture principles and design
patterns, such as Lambda and Kappa architecture.
- Has a command of SQL. Experience with object-oriented/object
function languages like Python, R, or similar in a data engineering
and data analysis context.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure's Platform as a Service (Azure
Data Lake, Azure Synapse, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL) and
Infrastructure as a Service (compute, storage).
Keywords: Rogers Corporation, Chandler , Solution Architect 2, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!