AMER - Project Coordinator - Chandler, AZ
Posted on: September 13, 2019
AMER - PROJECT COORDINATOR - CHANDLER, AZ
Exyte is a global leader in design, engineering and construction
delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories. With a
history of more than 100 years, we have developed a special
expertise in controlled and regulated environments. We serve the
most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as
semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full
spectrum of services from consulting and design to managing turnkey
solutions. Operating in more than 20 countries, Exyte is uniquely
positioned to support clients locally and globally. In 2017, Exyte
generated sales of 2.4 billion euros, up from 2.1 billion euros in
2016 on a like-for-like basis, with over 4,800 highly experienced
and motivated employees. Exyte emerged from a re-grouping of the
German-based M+W Group in 2018. For further information about the
company please see our website: www.exyte.net
The Project Coordinator will provide administrative support to
Project Managers. This person handles tasks including, but not
limited to; preparing and processing subcontracts, purchase orders,
insurance certificates, and invoices. This person will act as a
liaison between project managers, subcontractors/vendors and the
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Support the Project Manager and Team.
* Often, the liaison between M+W and the client.
* Setting project up/populating the Project Drive with
* Understanding and enforcing company policies with your team.
* Great attention to detail due to being the final eyes before
documents go to the client.
* Being comfortable in being firm, but polite with your team.
* Maintaining project files/logs.
* Keeper of all hard copies.
* Understanding SDC (Services During Construction).
* Tracking Submittals/RFIs.
* At times, managing several projects and/or teams
* Scheduling meetings, conference rooms, and WebEx meetings, along
with ordering food for small and large groups.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Associate's Degree/2 years College (minimum) preferred. At least
2 years' experience in construction project administration or a
* Use of and familiarity with contract terms.
* Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word. Experience in Procore or
other construction management software preferred.
* Attention to detail, consistent follow-up on multiple
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Flexible, ability to work independently and able to work well as
part of a team.
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits
allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte
Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, or genetic information.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Engineer, Administrative Assistant, Consulting,
Project Manager, Design Engineer, Engineering, Administrative,
Keywords: Exyte, Chandler , AMER - Project Coordinator - Chandler, AZ, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!