Sr. Principal Contract Administrator
Company: Northrop Grumman
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract
administration, and customer contact activities to provide for
proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with
company policies, legal requirements, and customer
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production
costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure
accuracy and completeness.
- Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other
reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations;
compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical
- BA/BS in Business or related field.
- 5 years of experience in cost/contracts proposal development,
including comprehensive knowledge working a variety of contract
types, including FFP, CPFF, incentive and award fee contracts, and
IDIQ task order contracts
- 5 years of experience working on DoD and/or Intelligence
- Demonstrated negotiation experience.
- US Citizenship
- Active Top Secret clearance
- Ideal candidate has active TS/SCI level clearance, eligible
candidates must be clearable.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse
workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any
other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency
statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S.
Citizenship is required for most positions.
Keywords: Northrop Grumman, Chandler , Sr. Principal Contract Administrator, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!