AMER - Electrical Engineer I Chandler, AZ
Posted on: November 11, 2019
AMER - ELECTRICAL ENGINEER I CHANDLER, AZ
Exyte is a global leader in design, engineering and construction
delivering high-tech facilities, plants and factories. With a
history of more than 100 years, we have developed a special
expertise in controlled and regulated environments. We serve the
most technically demanding clients in growth markets such as
semiconductors, life sciences, and data center across the full
spectrum of services from consulting and design to managing turnkey
solutions. Operating in more than 20 countries, Exyte is uniquely
positioned to support clients locally and globally. In 2017, Exyte
generated sales of 2.4 billion euros, up from 2.1 billion euros in
2016 on a like-for-like basis, with over 4,800 highly experienced
and motivated employees. Exyte emerged from a re-grouping of the
German-based M+W Group in 2018. For further information about the
company please see our website: www.exyte.net
Exyte has openings for Entry Level Electrical Engineer with zero to
two years of experience. Prior intern experience a plus but not
required. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Work in a team setting with Electrical Engineers and team members
and other engineering disciplines such as mechanical, structural,
chemical and industrial.
* Work on a variety of Electrical projects across our market
sectors. Common projects include data centers, mission critical,
semiconductor, pharmaceutical, photovoltaic, high tech
manufacturing, industrial, and education facilities.
* Produce construction drawings using Revit modeling software.
* Visit project sites to assist with measuring, data collection and
construction observation duties.
* Manage time and workload effectively which includes planning,
organizing and prioritizing with attention to detail.
* Work under the supervision and mentoring of Electrical
* Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering.
* Experienced in 3D modeling, Revit preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel is
* Must be able to collaborate with other team members and have good
* Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in
* Excellent communication and written abilities
* Able to maintain a professional demeanor
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
* Other duties as assigned
Attractive salaries, supportive environments and excellent benefits
allow for growth and career development with Exyte Group.
NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS OR AGENCIES
Exyte Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Exyte
Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran
or disability status, or genetic information.
Nearest Major Market: Phoenix
Job Segment: Construction, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer,
Electrical, Consulting, Engineering, Technology
Keywords: Exyte, Chandler , AMER - Electrical Engineer I Chandler, AZ, Other , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!