AppleOne is now interviewing for Insurance Operations
Associates will be responsible for extracting and or verifying
policy information from Insurance documents by following outlined
policies and procedures.
Candidate will need to have the following:
* Sense of urgency to complete daily work on hand, ability to
perform all related tasks within the process. This includes: making
calls as needed to obtain policy information from carriers and
agencies, utilizing business applications and appropriate
technology to perform routine activities.
* Maintain internal operational and financial controls and ensures
they meet company standards.
* Intermediate PC Skills (Including MS Office- Word, Excel,
* Excellent Written & Verbal Communication Skills.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Flexibility to working in a quickly changing, fast paced, team
* Flexibility to work extra hours if needed.
* Typing Skills 12000 kph or 40+ wpm.
If you are interested apply for this great position as an insurance
operations representatives today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected