Analytic Consultant 4, Deposit Products Group
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Job DescriptionImportant Note: During the application process,
ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to
date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your
application for consideration. To participate in some selection
activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The
invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to
receive text message invitations, your profile must include a
mobile phone number designated as Personal Cell or Cellular in the
contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers financial needs
and help them succeed financially. Were looking for talented people
who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join
our diverse and inclusive team where youll feel valued and inspired
to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding
talent. It all begins with you.
We are looking for a talented individual with good Business
Analysis, communication and interpersonal skills and a sharp eye
for QA. Strong analytical skills, and the ability to read and write
SQL/SAS code are a must. The team member will lead various tasks &
analysis geared toward Self Assurance Activities. The ideal
candidate will be committed to working very well within a team
environment consisting of Business partners and also other
analytical colleagues. The team member will have the exciting
opportunity to help build and mold processes and procedures for
this brand new team.Required Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the
following: reporting, analytics, or modeling; or a Masters degree
or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics,
engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics,
computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with
a quantitative emphasis and 4+ years of experience in one or a
combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or
- 1+ year of reporting experience
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of research and
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- 4+ years of data analysis experience
- MicroStrategy experience
- Tableau experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability and desire to analyze and document Business
- Ability to see the big picture process end to end while working
with detailed data and code.
- Must be able to work independently, problem solve and meet
- Possess leadership qualities to take initiative and drive for
results to see the project to completion.
- Possess good presentation skills to be able to communicate
findings of analysis.
- Extensive experience (4+ years) in performing data analysis
using SQL, SAS and Excel.
- At least 1-2 years of reporting experience in MicroStrategy
- Experience with automation using SAS Macros, DB stored
procedures and Shell scripting a plus.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence a plus.
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to
work with Business partners.
- Experience with Wells Fargo internal systems such as BMG, MDSS
and EIW a plus.
- Past experience with QA of code and data will be helpful.
- Strong analytical skills a must.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Salary InformationThe salary range displayed below is based on a
Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
AZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
AZ-Chandler: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $78,100 Mid: $110,000Street
AddressAZ-PHX-Central Phoenix: 100 W Washington St - Phoenix,
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
MN-Minneapolis: 600 S 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NCDisclaimerAll offers
for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate
having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells
Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in
a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local,
state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and
transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Analytic Consultant 4, Deposit Products Group, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!