Project Manager-Business System Analyst
Company: Microchip Technology
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Company DescriptionMicrochip Technology Inc. is a leading
provider of embedded control applications. Our product portfolio
comprises general purpose and specialized 8-bit, 16-bit, and 32-bit
microcontrollers, 32-bit microprocessors, field-programmable gate
array (FPGA) products, a broad spectrum of high-performance linear,
mixed-signal, power management, thermal management, radio frequency
(RF), timing, safety, security, wired connectivity and wireless
connectivity devices, as well as serial Electrically Erasable
Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM), Serial Flash memories,
Parallel Flash memories, and serial Static Random Access Memory
(SRAM). We also license Flash-IP solutions that are incorporated in
a broad range of products.Job DescriptionMicrochip is seeking a
Dynamics AX functional-techno full-time employee to work in its
Chandler, AZ location. The employee will be responsible for
gathering, analyzing, & documenting requirements; developing
specifications & solutions for software projects with focus on
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and D365.Responsibilities
- Interact with stakeholders, end users, and various IT Teams to
implement and support Dynamics AX in the Manufacturing, MRP
planning, shipping, and purchasing areas.
- Conduct system demos, recommend appropriate module and feature
configurations, provide user training documents and training
sessions, and document outcomes of system testing.
- Differentiate between user requests and business needs to
develop systems that are highly usable, effective, and ease of
- Analyze organizational information challenges, current
processes and procedures as a leader and subsequently recommend and
implement new processes that improve system efficiency,
productivity, consistency, controls and protocols across
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills to interact with
stakeholders, IT managers, and team members.
- Excellent analytical skills in evaluating and interpreting end
user information requirements, trouble shooting, problem solving,
data extraction & analysis, & IT system comprehension.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with stakeholders
and communicate business requirements to IT functional and
- Experience in MRP planning, manufacturing, purchasing, and
shipping knowledge in Dynamix AX 2012 and D365.
- Ability to write / review / maintain documentation describing
all elements of software & applications (including project charter,
project plan, functional requirement document, test plan,
- Familiar with the Software development life cycle (SDLC) as it
pertains to delivering software solutions and Agile development
- Travel to multiple locations during projects when
needed.Education and Experience
- 4 Year college degree in computer science, MIS, Business or
equivalent work experience. MS degree is a plus.
- 12+ years of Implementation and Support of Microsoft Dynamics
AX 2012 and D365.
- Demonstrated experience building business partnerships, change
management, project management, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience identifying performance issues and
implementing processes and systems to improve quality and
efficiency.Equal Opportunity EmployerMicrochip is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of Disabled / Veterans /
Minorities / Women. We provide equal employment and affirmative
action opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other
basis protected under applicable federal, state or local laws.For
more information on applicable equal employment regulations, please
refer to the EEO is the Law Poster and the EEO is the Law Poster
Supplement. Please also refer to the Pay Transparency Policy
Statement.Applicants with DisabilitiesIf you need accommodation for
any part of the employment process because of a medical condition
or disability, please send us an email here with "Applicant
Accommodation Request" in the subject line of the email.
Alternatively, you may call us at 480-730-7330 to let us know the
nature of your request.
Keywords: Microchip Technology, Chandler , Project Manager-Business System Analyst, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!