Quality Assurance Technician
Company: Black Diamond Advanced Technology LLC
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job DescriptionSummary/ObjectiveBlack Diamond Advanced
Technology (BDAT) is seeking a Quality Assurance Technician with
excellent attention to detail to monitor and inspect products
ensuring conformity to specified requirements.Essential
FunctionsReasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Ensure standards are met per documented specification, customer
and regulatory requirements.
- Performs receiving inspection and first articles of raw
components, circuit boards, cables, in process inspection and final
inspection of finished product.
- Mechanical Product dimensions, torque, texture and visual
- Electrical Cable Test equipment (shorts, opens, miswires)
- Packaging Final inspection of material to be shipped for order
- Run tests and duplicate real-word conditions
- Ensure employees adhere to Company quality control standards,
work instructions, Industry standards
- Record all quality inspection results incoming, in-process and
Final inspection areas
- Works from Inspection drawings/specs, engineering change
notices or work instructions to perform a wide range of complex
inspection procedures to determine acceptance or rejection
requirements of the product.
- Validate manufacturing routers/travelers for
- Collaboration Skills.
- Organizational Skills.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.Supervisory ResponsibilityThis position has
no supervisory responsibilities.TravelThis position requires 0%
travel.Required Education and Experience
- Two plus years working in the Quality assurance, mechanical,
electrical, circuit board, cable assembly fields
- Experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Excellent computer skills, including ability to work
effectively with Microsoft Excel and Word, PowerPoint
- Experience reading Technical drawings, work instruction,
- Experience using tools such as micrometers, calipers, scales,
microscope, pin gauges,
- Training and or experience with IPC-610, 620, J STD, AS9100,
ISO 9000, ITAR and EAR.
- Familiar with RMA, RTV, MRB, 8D corrective action
Work Authorization/Security ClearanceMust be a U.S. Citizen and
able to obtain a U.S. Secret ClearanceOther Dutiesplease note this
job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.Monday -
Keywords: Black Diamond Advanced Technology LLC, Chandler , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!