Warehouse Supervisor I
Company: Schenker, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
- Establish and maintain warehouse operational
- Develop and maintain ISO level operation guidelines and
- Develop and monitor productivity standards.
- Develop and maintain efficient, cost effective operations
- Establish and maintain daily operating schedules.
- Coordinate daily cycle counts.
- Develop and maintain an internal training center within
- Present facility operations to prospective customers.
- Ensure a safe working environment through consistent practice
of safety programs and procedures.
- Select and place staff, ensure staff receives training for job
activities, and define specific job assignments.
- Manage performance to ensure required levels of productivity
and achievement of organizational objectives. Job
Requirements:Requirements:* This is a supervisory position. *
Strong interpersonal and analytical skills required. * Bachelor's
degree or equivalent preferred. * Generally prefer 0-2 years of
related supervisory experience. At DB Schenker, you are part of a
global logistics network that connects the world. A network that
allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute
and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues
worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual
backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are
Here to move. Equal Opportunity
disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Keywords: Schenker, Inc., Chandler , Warehouse Supervisor I, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!