Bank Business Process Consultant Senior (Hybrid)
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Purpose of JobWe are seeking a talented Bank Business Process
Consultant Senior to work in a Hybrid Work Environment. Applies
advanced knowledge of bank processes and products and acts as a
trusted advisor by providing consultation services to internal
clients in areas of strategic sourcing, alternatives and solutions,
supplier management, affiliate agreement adherence, third party
risk management, and bank operations. Collects and consolidates
demand and identifies opportunities, within the Bank. Executes and
oversees the development of business process related solutions for
internal clients and members. Evaluates processes/ resources and
develops effective solutions/ improvements/ enhancements to drive
the efficient operation of the Bank.Job RequirementsAbout USAAUSAA
knows what it means to serve. We facilitate the financial security
of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This
singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at
every level.Primary Responsibilities:
- Identifies and manages existing and emerging risks that stem
from business activities and the job role.
- Ensures risks associated with business activities are
effectively identified, measured, monitored, and controlled.
- Follows written risk and compliance policies and procedures for
- Engages with key stakeholders to implement sustainable
- Develops business process enhancements for the Bank that aligns
business deliverables, bank strategy and risk management
- Leads planning and execution efforts and coordinates activities
for highly complex projects.
- Applies a holistic understanding of risk and regulatory
compliance to manage risks by using established methodologies and
exercising control plans to ensure alignment with bank specific
goals and process requirements.
- Provides consultation to influence and ensure process is
designed to address risk across all activities.
- Reviews, and develops communication and change management plans
for customers and internal stakeholders to drive awareness on
current processes and/or changes.
- Ensures alignment between internal stakeholders and customers
across all business process projects and services using proactive
communication and engagement strategies.
- Utilizes data and analytics to deliver insight into customer
and business process performance, identifying opportunities to
influence customer and business process activities and inform key
- Bachelors degree or 4 additional years experience beyond the
minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree (10 years
- 6 years of experience in business process consulting, process
design and/or program/project management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of bank products and processes.
- Experience in implementing and sustaining
- Experience in applying quality management, process improvement,
and leveraging process improvement tools and methodologies.
- Experience applying retail bank subject matter expertise to
simplify the customer experience, standardize process execution,
and automate where possible.
- Expert experience/ knowledge of Risk Management frameworks and
Banking Regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated experience with process improvement, workflow,
benchmarking and/or evaluation of business processes.When you apply
for this position, you will be required to answer some initial
questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin
the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time
and you will not be able to change your responses.Preferred
- Recent Real Estate Complaint Management experience
- 2+ years experience communicating insights on regulatory exams
or internal audits
- Experience in relationship management with internal and
external partners, with ability to build and maintain collaborative
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience with writing and presenting to various levels of
employees including senior leadership and executive members
- Ability to learn quickly, self-starter and self-motivated
- Proven ability to set priorities, understand urgencies, and
react quickly to deadline/delivery requirementsThe above
description reflects the details considered necessary to describe
the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a
detailed description of all the work requirements that may be
performed in the job.Compensation:USAA has an effective process for
assessing market data and establishing ranges to ensure we remain
competitive. You are paid within the salary range based on your
experience and market position. The salary range for this position
is: $88,200 - $158,900* (this does not include geographic
differential which may be applied based on your work
location).Employees may be eligible for pay incentives based on
overall corporate and individual performance or at the discretion
of the USAA Board of Directors. *Geographical Differential:
Geographic pay differential is additional pay provided to eligible
employees working in locations where market pay levels are above
the national average. Shift premium: will be addressed on an
individual-basis for applicable roles that are consistently
scheduled for non-core hours. Benefits:At USAA our employees enjoy
best-in-class benefits to support their physical, financial, and
emotional wellness. These benefits include comprehensive medical,
dental and vision plans, 401(k), pension, life insurance, parental
benefits, adoption assistance, paid time off program with paid
holidays plus 16 paid volunteer hours, and various wellness
programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing
education assists employees with their professional goals. Please
click on the link below for more details.USAA Total
RewardsRelocation assistance is not available for this
position.USAA values a culture that is highly collaborative, and we
have found that a hybrid work type helps employees gain the best of
both worlds collaborating in-person in the office and working from
home when needed to achieve focused deliverables. The actual days
onsite are determined between each employee and the employees
Keywords: USAA, Chandler , Bank Business Process Consultant Senior (Hybrid), Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!