Technician I (3rd Shift)
Company: TD Synnex
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Are you ready to make a BIG impact with TD SYNNEX?
We are the world's largest IT distributor, striving to lead the
next generation of technology and talent. Whether you're applying
for your first role or you're a seasoned executive, seize this
opportunity to develop your career in the technology industry
alongside our network of best-in-class vendors and caring and
collaborative co-workers across the globe.
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we provide our
co-workers with opportunities to get involved in well-being
seminars and programming, employee-led Business Resource Groups
(BRGs), leadership development tracks, special industry events, and
Take the next step towards a rewarding career and apply today.
We're excited to meet you!
Integrates and configures PC hardware and peripherals.
Such activities may include the following as well as other duties
This position is not eligible for Relocation.
- Integrates and configures a variety of PC hardware, operating
system software and peripherals assembling PC electronic
- installing circuit boards, disk drives, mass storage devices
and peripheral equipment and/or other related components.
- Troubleshoots and resolves integration and configuration
problems involving circuit analysis, wave form calculations, fault
isolation, prom programming and signal flow tracing.
- Troubleshoots problems to diagnose malfunctions and equipment
failures and takes appropriate actions based on process
- Completes appropriate documentation regarding defective parts
replacement, shipping, build process updates, etc.
Job Level Specifications:
- Acquiring basic knowledge of job content, practices and
- Still learning skills necessary to fully perform job.
- Performs functions that are routine in nature with minimal
complexity or variation.
- Work is performed under supervision and receives detailed
instructions to perform tasks.
- Follows priorities provided to them for performing work.
Interacts mostly with immediate peers within assigned work
- Limited interaction and information exchange with other
internal departments or work groups may be required to perform
- Impact of decisions is typically contained within assigned
- Typically less than one year.
- High School Diploma or equivalent Distinguishing
- Specific department may require specialized certification, e.g.
- May require standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Overtime may be required based on business need.
We are a Federal Contractor
TD SYNNEX is a federal contractor, and may be subject to the
mandatory vaccination and masking requirements of Executive Order
14042. If it is determined that your role is in scope of the
federal contractor vaccine mandate, vaccination for COVID-19 may be
a prerequisite of employment, unless a medical or religious
exemption is requested and approved as a reasonable accommodation,
subject to undue business burden.
Keywords: TD Synnex, Chandler , Technician I (3rd Shift), Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!