Posted on: June 24, 2022
Position SummaryThe Compensation Analyst is responsible for
supporting the day-to-day administration of the Offerpad agent
commissions program and various incentive plans for eligible
employees nationwide. This role will also be responsible for
providing support in the design, development and administration of
compensation programs. The Compensation Analyst will perform a
variety of technical and analytical analysis, driving operational
process improvements in the commission plan administration,
compensation, biweekly payouts, monthly incentive calculations and
improving the scalability of our agent commission program. -
- Manage the end-to-end process of the biweekly commission
administration, including ensuring data is accurate prior to
commission calculations, the payout process, manual adjustments,
and approval process.
- Update the commissions system (Power BI) with actual results,
individual quotas, employee information, and compensation plan
- Partner with Finance, Payroll and Sales Operations to ensure
accuracy of data, calculations and timely commission payments.
- Provide ongoing support in resolving commission
calculation-related inquiries and exceptions with the sales
- Maintain proper documentation of the commissions processes and
related controls. Develop and maintain incentive documents.
- Model proposed compensation plan scenarios to forecast
- Support the management and calculation of monthly incentive
plans, policies and processes.
- Perform any ad-hoc reporting requests as they arise, such as
pay modeling, and analysis of historical or future trends.
- Support the financial accrual process for monthly commission
estimates. Provide data or ad hoc reporting to Finance as needed
for incentive bonus accruals.
- Participate in a variety of HR and compensation related
projects, including ad-hoc studies, projects and analysis.
- Assist in the development, implementation, and administration
of the company's compensation programs, including job evaluations
and salary survey participation that support the company's business
- Support the compensation team in general compensation
- Ensure all compensation methodologies, policies, procedures and
governance are followed.Required Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred preferably in Finance or
Accounting, or equivalent business experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in an analyst role (e.g., sales,
forecast, or compensation).
- Previous experience working on sales compensation
administration and commission sales.
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Excel and SQL/Power BI
experience a plus.
- Strong knowledge of incentive compensation systems.
- Highly detailed oriented with strong analytical and
- Strong attention to detail with focus on quality control
- Ability to manage multiple tasks by effective prioritization
and timely response.
- Proven analytical skills to effectively analyze data and create
meaningful, understandable models, reports, metrics, and
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and supportively with
management to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a deadline driven
- Previous real estate experience a plus
Keywords: Offerpad, Chandler , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!