Posted on: August 1, 2022
Why join us?Our team is growing! The Construction Analyst supports
weekly deliverables in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Weekly deliverables include, but are not limited to, gathering
updates from various sources, generating What-if analysis, and
evaluating the schedule to determine accurate and reasonable
schedule logic.This is a full-time position with Faithful+Gould
that comes with the opportunity to prove your true potential,
provide expert services on world class projects, collaborate and
grow with professional services experts, and receive an attractive
compensation package with robust benefits.
About Us:Faithful+Gould is a world leader in integrated project and
program management consulting. We provide expert and professional
management consulting services on a wide range of interesting and
iconic projects with many high-profile clients across key business
sectors and industries that include several Fortune 100 companies
and notable Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould
ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program
Management Company by Engineering News Record (ENR). Faithful+Gould
was established in the U.K. in 1947, with its first USA office
opening in 1992. We embody Constructive Expertise - It's in our
How will you contribute to the team?
- Supports senior scheduling staff with time management and
- Review, develop, and update summary level as well as detailed
- Review, develop, and manage milestones and review scope.
- Monitor and report schedule deliverables on a recurring
- Inputs reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on
discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Running analyses when needed to help stakeholders make key
decisions on recovery
- Review and identify tasks that do not meet the factory need
dates and highlight to project team
- Integration of new and existing WBS based on agreed activity
durations and logic
- Able to support supervisor with any schedule and/or program
- Performs such other duties as the Supervisor may deem necessary
to support program needs
What will you contribute?
- Bachelor's degree or four years relevant experience.
- Understand and utilize Information Technology in the
performance of work including Microsoft Office.
- A strong background in Excel, with knowledge of macros is
- Must be highly articulate, have clear and logical approach to
problem solving, and strong choice-making abilities. Must have
excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail required
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
- Opportunity to work on projects of various sizes and levels of
complexity for globally renowned clients.
- Strong team of expert, professional peers to mentor and grow
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work schedules.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
- Group Insurance.
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Learning and development programs, training, career
opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career
with us, apply today!At every stage, we have the right support and
training to help you learn and acquire what you need to succeed. We
seek results-oriented problem solvers, creative thinkers, and
performance-driven professionals who are ready to work on exciting
projects and rewarding opportunities as a part of their exceptional
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer
committed to diversity in the workplace.
Please review Faithful+Gould's Equal Opportunity Statement
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to
protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our
Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer
your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:In the event a recruiter
or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a
resume/candidate to anyone in the SNC-Lavalin family of companies,
we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the
candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation
to the recruiter or agency.
Keywords: Faithful+Gould, Chandler , Construction Analyst, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!