Driver Class B HAZMAT - 5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our Field Service Drivers in Chandler, AZ will be responsible for
safely driving end dumps, tankers or potentially roll-off trucks to
and from customer sites. Depending on location, drivers may be
asked to perform other duties or drive other types of trucks.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
** $5,000 Sign-on Bonus for candidates that meet CDL requirements
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following
policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Performs industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility
shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car
- Vehicles operated, but not limited to Tankers, End dumps,
Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll offs
- Loading, unloading and operating the equipment on site as
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule
will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
- WILL BE ASKED TO DO MANUAL LABOR such as Hydro-Excavation work
- every day is different - uses various trucks: straight truck,
roll off, guzzler, etc.
- NO two days the same
- Territory coverage includes ALL of Arizona and surrounding
- Projects are all EMERGENCY RESPONSE for mines, wastewater
plants, power plants, steel mills, air gas plants, etc.
- Newly graduated Class A or B CDL Drivers may be considered
- REQUIRES HAZMAT ENDORSEMENT
- Tanker endorsement preferred or willing to secure upon
- Will have work Monday - Friday with start time somewhere
between 4:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m.
- Location operates 24 hours day / 7 days weekly
- Must be available to work additional hours that include
evenings weekends and holidays as EMERGENCIES CANNOT BE
- Must be flexible with schedule
- Must be reliable and ON TIME for work
- MUST be able to drive MANUAL TRANSMISSION
- Other duties as assignment by management
- Must have a Class A or B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker
- Reliable and willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to use a mobile computer
Please apply online at www.cleanharbors.com in order to be
considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as
Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base,
including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of
smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial
and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen
subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil
recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services
for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we
have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program,
which directly rewards employees for developing increased
proficiency in their key job functions through training and
experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities
for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive
benefits package including:
Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
Health, Dental and Life Insurance
401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Chandler , Driver Class B HAZMAT - 5,000 Sign-on Bonus, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!