Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
Company: InBloom Autism Services
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking to hire ambitious BCBAs at our Phoenix (85034)
and Chandler (85224) location who want to advance in their careers,
look forward to collaborating with a team of other behavior
analysts, and who share in our mission to make a profound impact on
the lives of kiddos.
InBloom is a growing organization, which means there are lots of
opportunities for advancement. We have high standards for ourselves
as individuals and as a company, and holding ourselves accountable
allows us to continue to help more families in need while
maintaining our remarkable quality.
If you are ready to start a career where you can learn and grow
alongside other dedicated professionals, we look forward to your
application and a conversation!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Provide supervision to Registered Behavioral Technicians (RBTs)
working with clients.
* Develop a child-specific behavior plan in accordance with the
principles of ABA.
* Train each staff member on their client's specific behavior
* Continuously conduct weekly reviews of data to ensure that
treatment is effective.
* Modify any programs that are not making progress or that the
client has mastered.
* Conduct assessments not limited to the VB-MAPP, ABLLS, or AFLS
upon intake and every 6 months, thereafter.
* Track all authorization dates for clients and update all
treatment plans before authorizations expire.
* Monitor and adjust the behavior plan throughout the treatment
period, in accordance with the child's progression.
* Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) as needed.
* Participate in bi-weekly BCBA group meetings and monthly 1:1
meetings with the Clinical Integrity Officer (CIO) to discuss
client progress or concerns.
* Provide regular parent/caretaker training
* Maintain knowledge of different programs and certifications
through CEU events.
* Assist with scheduling
* Provide direct coverage as needed
* Be present in the center during business hours
* Assist with any clinical needs as they arise
* Support kiddos and RBTs with a minimum of 28 billable weekly
* Supervise RBTs who are working towards their BCBA
* Conduct weekly competencies for newly hired RBTs and monthly
competencies for RBTs who have been with the company longer than 1
* Review RBTs session notes for accuracy and provides detailed
feedback to RBTs.
* Provide initial corrective feedback to RBTs, when needed, as part
of progressive disciplinary action procedures.
* Proactively manage and develop RBT staff
*Education and Experience*
* BACB Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) required
* A Master's degree in special education, psychology, or related
field, with specialized knowledge of behavioral health and
treatment philosophies and professional practices
* Possess extensive knowledge and training in behavior
* Previous experience in supervision is preferred.
*Additional eligibility requirements*
* Must abide by The Professional and Ethical Compliance Code for
Behavior Analysts on the BACB
* Must abide by HIPAA policies set forth by InBloom
* Must have reliable transportation, driver's license, insurance,
* Work positively and favorably with consumers, families, and
* Demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and a cheerful
* Requires strong analysis, judgment, negotiation, and
* Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written
InBloom knows how important BCBAs are to the successful progression
of the kiddos who rely on us. We show our appreciation by offering
our team members the following benefits:
* Total Compensation, depending upon experience education, and
training, ranges from $75,000 - $92,000, which includes bonus
potential and meeting the required 28 minimum weekly billable
* Unparalleled support and mentorship from the best senior clinical
team in ABA
* Potential relocation bonus if moving
* Up to 15 days of PTO, 6 Paid Holidays, Birthday PTO, and a Paid
* Excellent, low-deductible health, vision, and dental benefits
through Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Mental Health support
* 401k with company matching
* Yearly stipend and training PTO for CEUs
* Career advancement for those who are dedicated and work hard
* A management team that cares about your professional development,
your ideas and suggestions, and maintaining fun, supportive company
InBloom Autism Services provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $92,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Relocation assistance
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* No weekends
* Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Phoenix, AZ 85034: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Preferred)
* Master's (Required)
* BCBA: 1 year (Preferred)
* BCBA Certification (Required)
* Behavior Analyst License in the State of Arizona (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Keywords: InBloom Autism Services, Chandler , Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!