Energy Consultant - AZ
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Job Title: Energy Consultant
Salary: Stipend for first 12 weeks; then Commission structure with
OTE of $150k/yr
Location: Chandler, AZ
About Elevation: https://www.poweredbyelevation.com/about
Who We Are: Elevation is one of the fastest and top growing solar
companies in the U.S. right now! Unlike a traditional solar
company, we provide a whole home solutions to help customers save
on energy costs and give you the opportunity to provide more
We believe in a brighter future by elevating the lives of our
customers. Elevation provides a full portfolio of advanced energy
solutions to customers dubbed the "Elevated Home." A thought leader
in the renewable industry, Elevation is continuing to educate
customers about their energy by providing them with a holistic
solution for their home. Come join us in our vision to elevate the
world we live in! Become a part of the green energy movement, enjoy
what you do and have fun every day!
*At Elevation, we are creating appointments for our Energy
Consultants, there is little to no prospecting involved!
- Passion for success in line with Elevation's values.
- Passion for People, with an ability to understand and interpret
sales data and achieve KPIs to support sales growth.
- Strive for results while providing exceptional customer
- You believe in our strategy and demonstrate passion and
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic;
self-directed and resourceful.
- You're all about developing and providing an elevated
experience to your customers.
- Successful at managing multiple responsibilities.
- Passion for Details in order to make key business decisions
while following leads
- High school diploma or equivalent
- In lieu of sales experience, willing to invest in the right
- Minimum of 1 year of Solar sales experience or home improvement
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft and CRM Software
- Alarm background a plus
- Ability to thrive in a self-managed environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to close sales
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and data analysis
- Reliable transportation
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Working Conditions (Schedule, Environment, Travel)
- Hours Varies depending on nature and needs of business
- Additional hours are based on the manager's requirements
Elevation Solar, LLC provided the following inclusive hiring
information: We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all
qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Elevation, Chandler , Energy Consultant - AZ, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!