Company: NXP Semiconductors
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Job Title: Process TechnicianLocation: Chandler, AZ (focus) /
Austin (secondary)The Process Technician is responsible for
identifying and reducing sources of variation. Key job focus will
be working with engineering team to achieve zero defect processes,
reducing defectivity, defining tool qualification procedures,
improving tool utilization and availability, reducing cycle time,
identifying and qualifying new tools, and supporting development or
- Assess tool performance data to ensure tools are producing
- Provide support to Manufacturing by addressing hold lots, queue
timers and down tools in a timely manner.
- Work effectively across functional teams (process and
maintenance teams in Films) to drive accurate data collection and
- Perform/Supervise intervention activities during equipment
failure events to ensure production material and tools are
recovered per engineering process OCAPs.
- Assess tool performance data to ensure tool processes are
operating within their correct process limits. Receive and provide
accurate passdowns between shifts; accurately document all process
related activities currently underway.
- Carry out experiments to assess and improve Films
- Initiative and drive to obtain full competency of process
operations and production control systems (e.g. PROMIS, DataLog,
Fabguard, OpStation, RMS/ECMS, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot and assess risks.
- Knowledge of SPC principles.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain low error rate.
- Work effectively in a fast paced & high pressure
- Proficient typing and computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word,
- Scheduling flexibility - Flexible work schedule to cross
multiple shifts as training needs require. must be willing to
support other shifts based on business needs.
- A.S. or A.A.S. two-year degree in a technical field
- Photo/Etch/Metrology Process and Manufacturing knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to follow written OCAP recoveries
- Ability to proactively interpret FDC and SPC signals to address
- Knowledge of basic chemistry, physics, SPC and other related
- Demonstrated analytical abilities are preferred
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are
- A high level of self-motivation and strong communication skills
(written and presentation) required.
- Must be able to quickly learn complex systems to execute job
Keywords: NXP Semiconductors, Chandler , Process Technician, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!