Company: FST Technical Services
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Construction CoordinatorMission Critical Assured.FST Technical
Services was founded in 1984 to serve the needs of the growing,
worldwide Semiconductor/Microelectronics and Life Sciences
industries. We began as an independent interface between our
clients and their subcontractors to establish build clean
installation methods that satisfied internal specifications and
conformed to regulatory requirements.Position Description:
- This position is based in Chandler, AZ!
- If not local to Chandler, AZ a monthly living allowance/per
diem is available for the right candidate so non-local/travelling
resources are encouraged to apply!
- The CC drives safe completion of scope necessary to achieve and
improve reliable delivery of Master Schedule Milestone
- The CC will partner directly with the Area Team Lead and/or
Aligned PM as an empowered representative of the Area Team; the CC
is the leader at the point of work, collaborating directly with
Trade Partners, Tool Owners, System Owners, and 3rd Parties.
- Responsible to monitor assigned tool progress toward the
Milestones (e.g. Prefac, Move-in & set) and ensure they are well
planned/coordinated/executed to meet the team's commitments.
- The CC is the First Line of Communications for all project team
members regarding tactical field TI operations.
- The CC shall work within the team to identify and remove
constraints, help mitigate risks effecting the implementation of
construction scope, and will escalate all constraints that cannot
be removed within the Area Team structure.
- Holds all Team members accountable for process and procedural
discipline at the point of work to ensure a safe construction
environment is achieved daily.
- Local candidates are ideal but resources from outside of the
Rio Rancho are highly encouraged to apply as travel allowances and
monthly living stipends are available for the right
- Owns and understands the Work Control Processes, safe work
practices and actively pursues safety performance excellence every
- Ensures all project work areas are in compliance with general
- Fully understand the process for decontamination, disposal,
handling and transportation of material and/or production
- Accountable for implementing the proactive process for
identification and mitigation of all trigger points within each
Tool's areas of work before Prefac start on each and every
- Mitigation will be achieved through coordinated trade
implementation of material mitigation methods.
- Performs daily area inspections that encompasses all work in
progress to confirm the areas are safe for work to continue.
- Stops the job whenever necessary until safe work conditions
have been achieved.
- Includes frequent PTP audits and proactive safety coaching with
- Understands timing of QCR and QAR inspections and supports the
quality program in a manner that enable reliable delivery of the
team's committed milestone delivery plans.
- Monitors quality and verifies readiness prior to QAR
- Engages the organized throughput of all 3rd party
testing/certification reports (e.g. Press Test, Analytical Test,
Voltage Checks, and Exhaust T&B).
- Coordinate with all 3rd party suppliers in a manner that aligns
with the project milestones - includes validation of system
integrity prior to test phases.
- Integration of the tool manufacturer co-dependencies, assembly
requirements and logistics.
- Coordinate SIPP, eFIT, Tool Reservation (idle) activities in
compliance to the processes.
- Proactive understanding of field conditions, conflicts and
predecessor scopes (e.g. area readiness; ped conflicts; 2D/3D
- Active engagement in weekly meetings.
- Communicates to the project team short interval scheduling
priorities that align with the Area Team's committed plans and the
overall project schedule.Position Requirements:
- Foreman level, 4 years in semiconductor construction, OR
- 2-year technical degree, 2 years in Semiconductor Construction,
- 4-year technical degree, 1 year in Semiconductor
- Have a direct understanding of AMHS
- Leadership experience and characteristics
- Business partnership with customers and stakeholders
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Local Candidates are desired but travelling resources are
highly encouraged to applyAbout FST Technical:Mission Critical
Assured.FST Technical Services was founded in 1984 to serve the
needs of the growing, worldwide Semiconductor/Microelectronics and
Life Sciences industries. We began as an independent interface
between our clients and their subcontractors to establish build
clean installation methods that satisfied internal specifications
and conformed to regulatory requirements.FST's core expertise is in
developing technical and logistical solutions for complex needs by
continually investing in the most advanced equipment and training
to meet the needs of the rapidly changing markets it serves. Today,
our business has expanded to additional markets, including Research
& Development (R&D) labs and facilities, Energy, and Data
Centers.In 2018, FST was excited to add AMA Consultants into our
corporate umbrella. AMA has a similar corporate history to FST and
deep expertise in the Life Sciences industry. Today, our AMA
division provides the foundation of our Life Sciences industry
expertise.Think of us as your trusted partner for QA/QC Services,
Equipment Services, Technical Staffing, Project Management, Testing
Services - virtually anything you might need throughout your
project lifecycle. We guide our customers throughout each project
phase to ensure full compliance.
Keywords: FST Technical Services, Chandler , Construction Coordinator, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!