Facilities Technician II
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Imagine a job where you will have the opportunity to do exciting
and challenging work while collaborating with extraordinary
colleagues. A company that invests in you and your career,
providing the training, mentoring, development, and support you
need to be successful now and in the future. If you want a career
without limits with a market-leading, family-owned, global company
where you can make an impact, then imagine an opportunity at
Heraeus. Every day, our worldwide team of around 16,200 employees
brings forward new ideas and solutions that are impacting and
transforming everything from healthcare and renewable energy to
e-mobility, high-tech, and telecommunications.
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform routine
building maintenance tasks in one or more fields such as carpentry;
electrical; heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC);
plumbing, etc. Additional tasks include general cleaning and other
tasks as assigned. The Facilities Technician II will report to the
Facilities Manager and work closely with the Facilities Engineer
and R&D Teams.
The following challenges await you:
- Performs review of Facilities/R&M Service Tickets to ensure
scheduled preventative maintenance, and repair work on facilities
and production systems is completed within the target date/time
- Maintain all site HVAC systems including associated equipment,
electrical, plumbing systems, and building management systems.
- Perform facility daily rounds and reading inspections to report
on any conditions that may affect site operations.
- Facilitate and Monitor Field Service or equipment maintenance
Contractors while on site performing work on all site systems.
- Must have the ability to respond to site events or emergencies
as required. * This is a 24/7/365 requirement for
Facilities/R&M Service Resources.
- Prepare/Update summary reports on all conditions within the
building or equipment that may include root cause analysis or
recommend action items to eliminate repeat issues.
- Self-starter by reviewing OEM Manuals to become the subject
matter expert (SME) for all assigned site equipment around the
operational and service methods to provide high quality maintenance
- Prepares for unforeseen facilities events by reviewing the site
safety and infrastructure OEM manuals to become a subject matter
expert (SME) for all building management system (BMS), fire/life
safety, and other ancillary systems within the scope site safety
- Role Models and comply with all Heraeus EHS safety procedures
- Ensures/Maintains compliance to Federal, City, County, State
ordinances and regulations.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- EPA 608 Technician Certification preferred.
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years of related experience required.
- Excellent attention to detail (i.e. work, planning, or system
- Working, functional knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, electrical,
infrastructural repairs and maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret Mechanical Blueprints and
- Strong mechanical, welding, electrical aptitudes
Diversity is at the core of our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Heraeus is committed to an inclusive workforce that fully
represents many different cultures, backgrounds and viewpoints. We
can provide you with the opportunity - and Open Space - where your
ideas and career can grow and advance. A career with Heraeus offers
attractive compensation, top-notch benefits, and an ideal
environment that supports your professional development.
In case of any questions, our HR team is available at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more information
Keywords: Heraeus, Chandler , Facilities Technician II, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!