Lead Analytics Consultant
Company: Wells Fargo
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Benefits on offer for this contract position:Health Insurance,
Life insurance, 401K and Voluntary BenefitsSummary:Advise
experienced leadership to develop or influence statistical
modeling, analytical strategies, and advanced data visualization
for complex business and technical needs . Lead the strategy and
resolution of highly complex and unique challenges requiring
analytical application of industry techniques, advance data from
multiple sources, and mathematics behind data analysis across the
enterprise, delivering solutions that are long-term, large-scale,
and require vision, creativity, innovation, advanced analytical,
and coordination of highly complex activities. Design and lead
complex projects, analyses, and application of techniques across
the enterprise. Provide vision, direction, and expertise to more
experienced leadership on implementing innovative and significant
business solutions that align to the enterprise. Engage with peers,
managers risk, compliance, managers across the enterprise, and
serve as an expert advisor to leadership team.Responsibilities:
- Validating code and strategy - (customer remediation)
- Analytics team will base strategy and write code to make
- QC checks, credibility challenge and fine gaps
- Create partnerships with remediation team
- Gathering information by utilizing strong communication
- Creating their own processes and systems (guidelines are
already established, must be able to use judgements and make
- Coding in SAS & SQL Skills.
- Quality Control experience.
- Experience in facilitating meetings.
- Experience in Data Analytics.
- Background in business/reporting analytics.
Keywords: Wells Fargo, Chandler , Lead Analytics Consultant, Professions , Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!