CDL Class A Delivery Truck Driver - $55,000-$65,000 Average Pay (Chand
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: July 13, 2018
Job Summary / General Description:
Average Pay: $55,000-65,000 per year
Day 1 benefits
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 124 years of success. We're looking for teammates with perseverance, that don't mind taking the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we'll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
McLane Phoenix serves customers in Arizona, New Mexico, and California. Most of our routes are short haul and same day routes, so you're home 3-4 nights each week. We've got great pay too; our drivers make, on average, between $55,000-$65,000 a year and benefits like medical, dental, vision, life, and disability start on your FIRST DAY with the company. Sixty-five percent of our routes are local routes so there's a great chance you'll be delivering to businesses in and around your community. And we have a terrific 401(k) with Company Match after your first 90 days.
McLane drivers do much more than drive. Although that's an important part of the job, being the face of our company to our customers is your primary role. You're the person they see week after week. You represent 124 years of excellence. You'll develop strong relationships with our customers that create value and trust. The variety of tasks you'll perform on each route will ensure you're never bored. You'll deliver and unload products safely and on-time to multiple stops each route.
- All McLane drivers must be at least 21 years old
- You must have a valid CDL Class A license and at least 1 year or 50,000 milesEssential job functions / Principal Accountabilities:
- Stacking and sorting delivered goods
- Pickups as needed
- Pre- and post-shift equipment/vehicle checks
- Checking load inventories against invoices for accuracy
- Unloading via ramp and hand cart
- Securing empty pallets in the truck
- Maintaining the cleanliness of your truck
- Returning equipment following useMinimum qualifications and requirements:
WORK SAFE HOME SAFE is one of our mottos at McLane Company. Your safety and ability to do your job and get home to your family in the same (or better) shape than you left them is why all prospective teammates go through a physical assessment and drug test before hire.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid CDL Class A License
- Minimum of 1 year or 50,000 verifiable miles of tractor trailer driving experience
- Must meet McLane's MVR and Risk Rating qualifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Requires high degree of attention, skill, and dexterity in the control of tractor-trailer and in preventing damage to materials and trailer equipment
- Ability to lift and move product and pallets weighing up to 75 lbs.
- All prospective teammates must undergo physical strength assessment, drug test, as well as a background check. AZ-Phoenix
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Associated topics: cdl a driver, cdl a truck, class a driver, company driver solo, company driving team, company truck driving, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driving route, regular home time
Keywords: McLane Company, Chandler, CDL Class A Delivery Truck Driver - $55,000-$65,000 Average Pay (Chand, Professions, Chandler, Arizona
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!